• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon moves can you do?

SilverRazar

I can do Splash and Growl.How about you?

-BJ-

Oh boy, you're gonna get some weird responses. :)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I can actually do Fire Blast. Most of the time it's pretty cool, but it makes for some really awkward social situations.

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I can do water gun,bounce and more but my fav is harden lol

-BJ-

I can actually do Fire Blast. Most of the time it's pretty cool, but it makes for some really awkward social situations.

How exactly do you do that?

I can Minimize a.k.a. get into tight spaces.

-BJ-

I also bet that your better at it than me too, as I am a young boy, not a man yet.

I wouldn't overestimate your audience in this case :/

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
I thought about it some more, and I guess I could do Water Gun, Scratch (Slash if I'm holding a knife), Tackle, most normal type moves I guess. I used to be able to do screech but then good ol' puberty came around and I can't do that no more...

"LT forgot Screech, and learned... Harden!"

O_O

Cipher

Nothing to be done
How exactly do you do that?
Well, you know, I concetrate my internal heat into a roaring flame, and do heaving motions until it comes up my throat and out of my mouth. At the last second, I kind of curl my tounge in a weird way to make it the shape of the "Big" kanji. If you use it enough in the games, you should catch on, but like I said, it's kind of hard and can be pretty awkward if it comes up at the wrong moment.