• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Need But Don't Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoinkDude

ahh, hi. This is a thread where you can put anything you think a Pokemon needs but doesn't have (ie abilities, attacks, [pre]evolutions), and try to keep it serious, i don't want this turned into a spam thread >_>

anyway, i'll start this off

~Mantine should have the attack Air Slash
~The Magnemite line should have the ability 'Levitate'
~The Oddish line should have the Ability 'Effect Spore'

Last edited:

sanjay120

?(???)?
Levitate Magnezone might be just a little bit broken.

Flareon and Entei get Flare Blitz.
Blaziken gets Close Combat.
Hariyama gets Mach Punch.
Smeargle gets Trace.
Butterfree gets Air Slash.
Alakazam gets Pulse Bomb.
Medicham gets Night Slash, Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and/or Shadow Claw. And Mach Punch.
Mantine gets Roost.
Luxray gets Volt Tackle and maybe Flare Blitz.
Flareon gets Crunch and Stone Edge.
Hitmonchan gets Sucker Punch.

More later.

nubinator

Banned
Entei needs Flare blitz :p

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Garchomp needs fly. Not for any competetive battling reason, just because the dex lied to me. Spent ages levelling up a garchomp on my last save file only to find it couldn't learn fly. TBH I should have read up about it on the internet, but when something is described as "It flies at sonic speed", you'd assume it could learn fly.

Pinisir needs something. Its hasn't got an evo or prevo, and anything it can do, Heracross can do better. Needs to have an edge.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Moves:
Flareon/Entei- Flare Blitz.
Luxray and maybe some other electric types- Volt Tackle.
Garchomp- Fly (because it flys).

Ability:
Ditto/Smeargle- Trace

Dr Elite

ultimate Trainer
pinsir and heracross need evo's in the same way electabuzz and magmar did.
everytpe needs just one decent move as a tm

Leon

Luxray needs a better Movepool.
As does Charizard.

Luxray need Volt Tackle, Thunder Fang/Spark is definitely not enough.
Entei needs Flare Blitz, again Fire Fang is not enough.

Munchy.42

More electric's should learn Volt Tackle and a new move called Pika Charge or something (I don't know) should be be the Pikachu exclusive move.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Ditto~ Needs an attack besides Transform. I mean really, just give it something besides copying Pokemon's abilities.
Luxray~ Better Stats and better Electric moves.

Kingudora

My favourite
More electric's should learn Volt Tackle and a new move called Pika Charge or something (I don't know) should be be the Pikachu exclusive move.

this is possible since leaf blade, muddy water and blaze kick were more common in D/P

shiftry should learn leaf blade

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
What should happen is that Ditto's Transform becomes an Ability that automatically changes Ditto into the opponent's Pokémon, and the opponent switching out to another Pokémon causes Ditto to transform into THAT after it attacks. Transform can be kept as Ditto's attack but remain as a filler, like Splash. That way, Mew can still use it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.