• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Need But Don't Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_senku

I know I am going to get flamed for this...but Mewtwo just needs something.

Possibly like a Metal suit as in the anime.

And yes I know Anime=/=games.

But think of a Steel/Psychic Mewtwo. Able to get over the weakness in Bug and dark.

because mewtwo and other psychic types were too powerful, is why bug moves got stronger and the dark type was introduced in the first place. mewtwo is fine as is and needs no type of modification

Kaliber

Older Master
because mewtwo and other psychic types were too powerful, is why bug moves got stronger and the dark type was introduced in the first place. mewtwo is fine as is and needs no type of modification

Yes, but now pratically everything can kill a psychic type. I rememeber the days of Dragonite and Mewtwo And Alakazam being on top because there was little or nothing that could stop them.

There needs to be a pokemon like that again.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Yes, but now pratically everything can kill a psychic type. I rememeber the days of Dragonite and Mewtwo And Alakazam being on top because there was little or nothing that could stop them.

But why does it have to be Mewtwo? Mewtwo kicks enough butt as it is.

on a side note, the langue filter on serebii is stupid ;/

neo_senku

why? what good could possibly come from that. that would only make things severely unbalanced and make battles more boring as those would be the only pkmn used really. at least right now their is alot of variable things thats are used often. the point of the balance is to make powerful pkmn but give them a flaw that can be exploited. to go back to the old days would be a step in the wrong direction.

EXPERT DAN200

Dragonite was never on top unless you abused wrap,thanks to blizzard being everywhere.Zam needs something that might help him up to at least where he was a in g/s/c.Mewtwo is still overpowered as ****.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Five words: The ability to speak English.

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye

No, there doesn't. Psychic was broken as hell back in the RBY days...

Bhen

I think that Pokemon like dragonite should have a stronger, physical flying move, rather than aerial ace!
:]

There needs to be more physical electric types. It seems like everybody has an Electivire. Castform needs a fog form.

Dragonite was never on top unless you abused wrap,thanks to blizzard being everywhere.Zam needs something that might help him up to at least where he was a in g/s/c.Mewtwo is still overpowered as ****.

You know Dragonite was once uber in RBY? Sure, he's only BL now, but still...

Kingudora

My favourite
instead of fog, why not a storm or hurricane?

it would be like hail for flying types

and one tm for the move

!StatiC ShocK!

instead of fog, why not a storm or hurricane?

it would be like hail for flying types

and one tm for the move

Agreed, there should be an Electric Storm in Pokemon, one that power up Electric Moves and doubles them, also a Hurricane could randomly blow you away...

sanjay120

?(???)?
You know Dragonite was once uber in RBY? Sure, he's only BL now, but still...

Jirachi and Celebi were also once Uber in ADV. The most weaknesses out of any Pokemon at the time, in the days of HP Bug on random physical attackers and Celebi was Uber.

The reason Gyara is Water/Flying is Water/Dragon would have broken RBY, and Flying was the next thing that made sense.

Also Castform is very badly wanting a SS form so it can be awesomer.

Garchomp needs fly. Not for any competetive battling reason, just because the dex lied to me. Spent ages levelling up a garchomp on my last save file only to find it couldn't learn fly. TBH I should have read up about it on the internet, but when something is described as "It flies at sonic speed", you'd assume it could learn fly.

Pinisir needs something. Its hasn't got an evo or prevo, and anything it can do, Heracross can do better. Needs to have an edge.

Why would you want fly if fly sucks?

I don't like Fly...

I was looking at Glalie the other day and realized that he would really love to have a decent movepool.
Nasty Plot/Charge Beam/Energy Ball/Focus Blast/Anything would be a gift from god as far as Glalie's concerned.
Or maybe Swords Dance, to beef up that awesome attack stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.