• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Plush Toys Did you Own?

My dad bought me a big Pikachu plush toy when I was very little; and I also had a smaller version one of Raichu as well. What Pokemon plush toys did you own? Feel free to share with me them. :3 ;025; ;026;

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I was recently in New York and decided to vist Nintendo New York, which was right next to the Rockerfeller Center where everyone wanted to go shopping. They sold quite a few plushies there, apparently only obtainable from there or Japan. I bought my girlfriend (who's huge into the plushies) an Eevee, Jolteon and Flareon plushie, although was disappointed there was no Vaporeon to complete the trio. I also bought her the Pikachu wearing Mega Charizard hoodies for Valentines Day, both an X and a Y one which went down quite well. I only own a Tepig plushie myself, regretting not getting Snivy but Pokabu is alright!

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I have too many...

Pikachu Charizard, Bulbasaur, totodile chikorita. Maybe more lying around somewhere.

The bulbasaur one and be folded into a pokeball. that was pretty cool.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
I have spent too much money on Pokemon plushes.

Noibat
Hawlucha
Ninetales
Alolan Ninetales
Ash-Greninja
All of the Eevee Evolutions (expensive but which looks absolutely amazing when grouped together.)

From my childhood:

Squirtle
Bulbsaur
Mewoth
Zubat
Gengar

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Too many to count. I usually end up getting at least one of the starters and a few Pokemon I like from each gen. Right now in my room I have Piplup (which I got from the Pokemon Center in Tokyo several years ago), Flareon, Rowlet, Fennekin, Sylveon, and Mega Sceptile. I also had a Pikachu plushie as a kid that I took everywhere with me.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So are we talking about ones we own now, or ones we owned in our childhood?

When I was like 5/6 I owned a Pikachu plush (one of the fat original ones), which I took everywhere, it went literally everywhere with me, I have photos of my holidays with the family, and in most of the photos I'm holding it, it got extremely dirty and I remember when we had a puppy that same year, it jumped on my bed when I was at school and ripped out its eyes and ripped its cheeks, this to me was absolute devastation. I remember crying loads because of it. My mum tried to fix it up, she sowed on a button for its eye that it lost and sowed up its cheek, but it was pretty badly damaged, but I was happy with it, but then came Xmas and I had a second one as a present, this was great for me, I had my original, and then a clean, new one. Both eventually went in the trash though when I went through a 'Pokemon isn't cool' phase during the tailend of Gen 2. It was this Pikachu toy:
http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Starmuttani/media/Stuffed Animals for Adoption/IMG_2262.jpg.html

Another Pikachu plush I remember was the small Pikachu beanbag toy.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/a1/eb/9da1ebb16e5e304e2d71e25050c56766.jpg
Now me and my sister are a year and a week exactly apart from each other, and I remember it being my sisters birthday, me and my mum went to the supermarket to get her birthday cake and whilst there I saw them selling a load of these types of toys, I really wanted the Pikachu one, and begged my mum for it, she told me that its my sisters birthday today so its unfair if I have a toy on her birthday and she said I could come back exactly a week later and get it for my birthday, a week was a long time back then, especially if you wanted something badly. So I remember crying as we went around the shop, and also crying in the car on the way home, having a tantrum because I didn't get Pikachu. Anyway, we went back a week later, and the Pikachu toys had gone, all they had were Squirtle's. I was furious and threw another tantrum, and cried a lot. But my mum found a bigger Mewoth plush that she bought me instead, this toy like the 2 Pikachu ones, also went in the trash when I went through my pokemon isn't cool phase.

Finally the other plush I had was more of the bean bag toys, I remember for Xmas, my mum got me, my sister and my brother 1 each in our stockings. My brother had a Charizard bean bag toy in his, my sister had Psyduck, and I (hoping for a Pikachu or Bulbasaur) had Butterfree. I was cross that I had 'a girly' one (which looking back, made no sense, I loved Ash's Butterfree too). Me and my sister swapped and my mum admitted that she got mine and my sisters mixed up, but my brother struck lucky, getting his favourite pokemon. And like all the other plushes, they went in the bin, during the pokemon isn't cool phase that me and my siblings went through.

Since Gen 4 though, I haven't fallen out of the series, so I've got all of the plushies that I've bought since then, including a Minun, Turtwig, Cyndaquil plush, and a Turtwig that turns into a pokeball plush plus a Greninja I got in New York's Nintendo store, then when I went to Japan I went to many Pokecenter's so got a Bulbasuar, Venasaur, Hoopa Unbound, Mega Swampert, Tokyo station Pikachu, and mini Minun plush keyring. And when I graduated from university, my brother gave me the Graduation monthly Pikachu plush.
I did have a big Cyndaquil plush too that I bought in London (but its a fake one since its claws are blue) but recently gave it away to my class at the school I work at since they're still in a Pokemon stage.

My collection has only just begun, but so far I have:

Miniatures of all the Eveelutions (including Eevee)
Life-sized Litten
Miniature Carbink
20th Anniversary Meloetta
20th Anniversary Pikachu

Yeah that's it.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i had a small pikachu one when i was a kid. unfortunately they never really sold much pokemon merchandise where i lived, but i also got a meowth figurine in a fast-food restaurant.

Last edited:

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Great stories, everyone!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I have a custom-made regigigas plush, with a four-foot arm span (he's so cuddly and soft ^w^) and two custom finneons, one about six inches long, the other life-size. I also have a 6-inch official pokemerch regigas, suicune, and arceus water forme. Also have a pvc blaziken figure on my wall shelf.

I have a custom plush commission with a friend of mine for a shiny litten plush as well.

Viviaren

Smug Snek
Oh boy, I've got a lot, so this is gonna be a really long list.

Pokémon Center Plushies
- Popplio (Regular Size), Litten (Life-Size), Solgaleo, Lunala, Bewear, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Vulpix (PokeDoll), Lycanroc (Midnight), Wailord, Shiny Mega Gardevoir, Shiny Mega Rayquaza, Incineroar, Chesnaught, Samurott (PokeDoll), Emboar (PokeDoll), Arcanine, Ninetales, Jolteon (Pokémon Time keychain plush), Jolteon (Kuttari), Sleeping Chespin, Sleeping Fennekin, Sleeping Froakie, Shiny Gyarados Pikachu, Female Meowstic, Litleo, Black Kyurem (PokeDoll), Slowpoke (PokeDoll), Spritzee.

TOMY Plushies
Black Kyurem, Fennekin (Large Size), Chespin (Large Size), Chespin (Regular Size), Chespin (Regular Size alternate version), Torchic, Litleo, Meowth, Noibat, Mega Blaziken Trainer plush, Banette, Riolu, Smiling Eevee, Jolteon, Goomy, Snivy (Trainers Choice plush), Bulbasaur, Glaceon, Sylveon, Vaporeon, Scrafty, Pansage, Jirachi (20th Anniversary plush), Darkrai (20th Anniversary plush), Shaymin (20th Anniversary plush), Arceus (20th Anniversary plush), Victini (20th Anniversary plush), Keldeo (20th Anniversary plush), Genesect (20th Anniversary plush)

Jakks Pacific Plush
Palkia, Snivy, Drillbur, Tepig, Kricketot, Starly

Banpresto Plush
Mandibuzz MPC plush, Snivy, Sawsbuck Spring MPC plush, Serperior, Mewtwo.

Others/Bootlegs
Latios, Glaceon, Leafeon, Eevee, Shiny Vaporeon (Frontwinner), Manectric (Frontwinner), Virizion, Blaziken (Frontwinner), Cobalion, Jolteon, Flareon, Pikachu, Pichu, Piplup, Charmander, Charizard, Zoroark.

These are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, and I'm probably missing a few.

Nockturne

So are we talking about ones we own now, or ones we owned in our childhood?

When I was like 5/6 I owned a Pikachu plush (one of the fat original ones), which I took everywhere, it went literally everywhere with me, I have photos of my holidays with the family, and in most of the photos I'm holding it, it got extremely dirty and I remember when we had a puppy that same year, it jumped on my bed when I was at school and ripped out its eyes and ripped its cheeks, this to me was absolute devastation. I remember crying loads because of it. My mum tried to fix it up, she sowed on a button for its eye that it lost and sowed up its cheek, but it was pretty badly damaged, but I was happy with it, but then came Xmas and I had a second one as a present, this was great for me, I had my original, and then a clean, new one. Both eventually went in the trash though when I went through a 'Pokemon isn't cool' phase during the tailend of Gen 2. It was this Pikachu toy:
http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Starmuttani/media/Stuffed Animals for Adoption/IMG_2262.jpg.html

As I was reading that I thought to myself I bet it was the one where its kinda sat down and has weird feet. Checked the link and wasn't disappointed, I think everyone had that Pikachu plush back in the day.

I have a bunch from when I was a kid off the top of my head I can remember Bulbasaur, Charmander (from a claw machine no less) Meowth, Poliwhirl, Bellossom, a little Snorlax and a sick *** Pikachu that did its anime cry and its cheeks that flashed when you squeezed his little hands. I also have a bunch of the Burger King toys from the promotion they did when the second movie came out.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Bought an Arceus plush back in 2011, while on a trip to New York City. No clue where it is now, though since I've moved three or four times since then.

But now I have a Pikachu from Build-a-Bear that I received from a family member last year for my birthday.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got a few plushies already
4": vaporeon, glaceon, virizon, zoroa, grass arceus
8": celebi banpresto
4-5" banpresto Suicune, tomy takara Shaymin land form
1ft: Zoroark tomt takara, Flygon , shiny Fetch'd

i hope to find a Furret one that looks decent sometime in the future.

Cat's Eye Draco

I remember having a stuffed Vulpix and Golbat as a kid. I think I got them as hand-me-downs from a family friend's kid(s), but I'm not entirely sure.

Come to think of it, I may have had a Bulbasaur and an Ivysaur, as well. Huh. I wonder whatever happened to those (and the Golbat, too, for that matter)...

Ah, well. I've still got the Vulpix, at least. (And it was always my favorite of the bunch, anyway. ;))

Psychic

Really and truly
I have over 40 Pokemon plushies. And possibly an addiction.

All%20plush%202017%20s_zpsbuvkoidw.jpg

There are Pokemon Center plush, Pokedolls, Banpresto, Tomy, Jakks, and even ones from lesser-known companies like PakiPaki and Play-by-Play. Maybe someday I'll cut down.

~Psychic

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I own several Pokemon plush dolls, mostly from the Gen 1 era cuz that's when I bought most of mine, but I do have a few newer ones that I purchased off of eBay last month. My newest ones are a Latios and Latias plush doll set. :3

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
I have over 40 Pokemon plushies. And possibly an addiction.

All%20plush%202017%20s_zpsbuvkoidw.jpg

There are Pokemon Center plush, Pokedolls, Banpresto, Tomy, Jakks, and even ones from lesser-known companies like PakiPaki and Play-by-Play. Maybe someday I'll cut down.

~Psychic

It is only an addiction when you owned several plushes of the same Pokemon. ;)

That is a nice collection. Excellent aesthetics for the photo.

I spent over a $100 in collecting my Eevee Evolution set. It was pricey but they look amazing all grouped together.