• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Plush Toys Did you Own?

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Wow @ Psychic's awesome collection. :eek: I have the set of Unova Starter plushies myself, as well as some Sinnoh plushies including Munchlax, Manaphy, Buizel and Lucario.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I have a nice collection, but I gave/give some away when I lose interest over them. I first started with my 'signature' pokemon of the time, eventually collected all legendaries of certain types (psychic, electric, normal). I'm happy with what I got now but wouldn't mind some more of my Gen 1 team.

Anyway the list is:

Pikachu (given to niece)
Pichu (given to younger niece)
Zekrom (trashed cause fail-fake)
Zapdos (^)
Thundurus (^)
Raikou (^)

Vulpix (given to sister)
Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie (Given to friend)
Cresselia (^)
Dragonair (^)
Meloetta (^)
Jolteon (^)
Latios (^)
Latias (^)
Shadow Lugia (^)
Lugia (given to my dog...seriously XD funny story)

Arceus
Smeargle
Regigigas
Eevee
Meowth

Gengar
Dragonite
Togekiss
Darkrai

Mewtwo
Mew
Deoxys
Hoopa
Victini
Celebi
Jirachi

Ninetales
Ho-oh

That's what I can remember off the top of my head...probably missing a few straglers. Most are about 6 inches, cept the Ninetales and Ho-oh (both large)

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i went to Comicon today to see what they had to offer and what they usually had for merchandise and there were a few anime/Pokemo plushies places there.

i got a few today to fill out my current collection. i apparently missed a Furret plushie as i was working that day and they sold in on that particular day from that specific shop. its unfortunate but i do have another chance with Otakuthon in 2 months to find Furret.

i got a PKMN Center 4" Minun, TOMY 7-8" Minun (cant have too many cute pkmn :) ), ST brand 8" Suicune (to add to my previous 6" Suicune with cheaper head crest/mane construction), PKMN Center 10" Popplio, PKMN Center 5" Corsola with red flower, 5" Farfetch'd, TOMY 11" Ash Kalos cap Pikachu

i really love the Popplio and how they made it, so soft and silky, even the collar and fins have decent thickness to them. the Suicune, Fetch'd and Minun pair were the best finds today. as per usual, i only found the Fetch'd due to his leek stick. i didnt think id find a 2nd Fetch plushie as i saw the 1ft shiny plushie in stock (and already owning one). i was looking for a Furret at 1 stall for the light brown colors and i just noticed a green stick on a brown plush. it was a duck holding a leek stick :).

here's teh new group i got now :).
IMG_2976a.jpg

now if only i can find a shiny Corsola and a normal Furret plush.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I have a self imposed rule that I only collect plush of Psychic and Fairy types. One day, this might change.

I have the 20th anniversary Meloetta and Mew, then Espeon. Sylveon, Togekiss, and Mimikyu from various other companies...

DatsRight

I currently have the TOMY Pikachu, Meowth, Wobbuffet, Eevee, Rowlet and Litten.

I'm pretty sure my brother still has a Magikarp, Charmander and Squirtle somewhere.