• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Resembles You?

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
I don't know if this thread has made before. Mods can close this if this had been made..

The topic is as the title says. I'd say Shiftry resembles me much. Mysterious, moody, and sometimes very.. grumpy.

So, what Pokemon resembles you?

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Forum trouble much?

I'd say Vulpix. I have the tuft of hair straight down the middle of my forehead, and I absolutely detest water.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Um, probably Scyther. We have the same attitude and both move fast.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I resemble a............... hmmmmmmmmmm maybe a Torterra or Charizard.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
I can't believe I don't resemble my favorite MUNCHLAX!!!!

I'm NOT fat, or short, but i AM a ravenous eater....

The-Judge

Banned
yeah, im kind of like that except im not dangerous when im angered. i just insult people when im angered.

I uses my boxingskills to thwart their nose all over their face:p

Nah, i am not dangerous, neither is Mr. Mime...
But i am a boxer and loves martial arts:D

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Em.....Castform? I have mood swings, y'know.
Or Rotom. I love to cause trouble xD

kinglax

will give nethin 4it