• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon should evolve?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Pachirisu
Steelix
Dugtrio
Golduck
Crawdaunt
Farfetch'd
Corsola
Gliscor, maybe?
Banette
Probopass, maybe?
Electrode

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Darkrai
Banette
Torkoal

Hypno
Empoleon
Jynx (male pre-evo & evo)

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
Stanler. And especially Pachirisu. A flying squirrel Pokemon would be great.

Also, if pre-evos are allowed here, Tauros and Miltank. Not individual pre-evos, but one of them that evolves depending on gender.

skarmory would kick butt if evolved pachirisu should evolve into flying elesquirrel :D

Thorn_Wychkin

I think Golduck needs an evo that makes a genuine psychic type and i think Gyrados needs one that gives it the dragon type. Dunsparce should evolve because that thing looks like a larva. i can't believe that thing doesn't evolve

everything else with one or 2 evolutionary stages should get a 3rd.

Dattebayo

Banned
Evolutions:

- Dunsparce
- Pachirisu
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Bannette
- Rapidash

Pre-evolutions:

- Tauros
- Miltank

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Smeargle, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Stanler and many more

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I think onix needs an alternate evo to keep its rock type.

And keeping its rock type means steelix doesn't say hi.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Just like I say in every similiar thread, every single NU and UU Pokémon that can evolve further.

Alot of the second Gen need evolutions like
-Dunsparce
-Girafarig
-Qwilfish
-Corsola
-Shuckle
-Heracross
-Delibird

Torkoal should have a prevo.
Banette should get an evo.
Pinsir should get an evo.
Pokemon that have an increasing number of things like Aipom to Ambipom and Diglett to Dugtrio could easily have evos.
Spinda could do with a evo.
And y'know all the obvious ones like qwilfish and dunsparce.

Grei

not the color
Which pokemon do you think it would be ball stompingly cool if they got an evolution? I think it would be ball stompingly cool if skarmory got an evolution.

Since when is ball-stomping cool? That sounds awful.

Anyway, I want an evolution for these Pokemon:

Torkoal This guy. This guy would be awesome with an evo. I love it as it is, but I'd love to see it evolve. It's got potential, unlike some Pokemon like Corsola or Skarmory. I heard about an idea for Torkoal to become a hot spring Pokemon, and have it be Fire/Water. That'd be awesome, though just a larger tortoise with a volcano on it's back would be great.

Pachirisu It's so weak and little! It needs an evo to boost it's stats and maybe widen it's movepool. A flying squirrel would be neat but I don't care if it's simply just a larger ground squirrel.

Banette Dusclops got an evo, so why didn't this one get one? I could see a marionette, or string puppet, being the basis.

Absol This thing could look awesome and freaky with an evo. Just build upon the blade thing that's on it's head--maybe put more blades and make it look fiercer?

Gligar and Skorupi Everyone thought that, when Drapion came out, it was an evolution to Gligar. The two lines look very similar, and are both scorpions. What if there was an item that you could give Gligar or Skorupi that would make it evolve into a shared evolution? That is, a larger scorpion that can be obtained by evolving either Gligar or Skorupi. Depending on it's base form, it could have differences (such as slight coloration changes and differing abilities, possibly even having different movepools as well). It could breed, and the egg it would produce (given it's the mother) would be the base form it didn't evolve from (if it evolved from Gligar, it would produce a Skorupi egg and vice-versa). It'd be Ground/Poison type, or Poison/Flying. I think it'd be neat.

GR81

Definitely Absol. I also think Jynx needs and evolution.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Lopunny needs an evolution...

By the 5th gen, Pokemon that level up through friendship should have two evo stages instead of one. For example Buneary evolves into Lopunny with high enough friendship how bout in the next gen some pokemon evolve a second time once friendship is as high as it can be? I'm all for a Giant Rabbit Pokemon thats at least 6 feet tall!!! HAIL NINTENDO!! SUPREME RULER OF THE GAMING UNIVERSE!!! ;427; ;428;

might yena

is EVing off sentret
Skarmory, like many other hoenn pokemon only have one stage. i think its good that they do.
But maybe Electrode?
Or Dugtrio, and have about 26 of them fighting a vulpix....
;051;
;051;;051;;051;
;051;;051;;051;;051; ;037;
;051;;051;;051;
;051;;051;
;051;

OWNED

overheat

Fire Type Trainer
Lapras needs both an evolution and a prevolution(spelling?), its been around since 1st gen. And it's cool in my opinion.

By replying to this thread, nobody is allowed to complain if the Pokemon they want to evolve ends up evolving and "isn't up to your standards."

Anyway... since the thread doesn't mention prevos... Dunsparce needs to evolve from the giant roadkill it is to the even bigger roadkill it should be. Then it can fly just a little longer.