• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Should/Should Have Got Evolutions?

mangaeyes

Jynx.

Jynx was part of the Magmar/Electabuzz trio but just because she recieved some (unnecessary) controversy, they've completely abandoned her.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Jynx.

Jynx was part of the Magmar/Electabuzz trio but just because she recieved some (unnecessary) controversy, they've completely abandoned her.

Really? That would have been awsome to have....

I think Absol's to good to get an evolution, but it would look sick if it did.

Dunsparce could use an evolution, in fact, it could be the next Magikarp. Dunsparce---> Awsome Normal/Dragon Pokemon

Lastly, I think Skarmory should have gotten an evolution. It could be even like a jet bird or something...

Tangela

Struggling Collector
Tauros should stay as is aswell as Rapidash. I think Corsola and Torkcoal maybe more Corsola though.

Alloute

Not Banned
Corsola, Jynx, and Smeargle, they had/have potential.

Dattebayo

Banned
Any pokemon who isn't a stand alone, as long as they don't overdo it.

NPC

sleep researcher
Luvdisc, Pachirisu, Farfetch'd, Jynx, Corsola, Ariados, Stantler, and Delibird all come to mind.

I'd also like to see a pre-evolution that joins Tauros and Miltank, as well and individual evolutions for Volbeat and Illumise.

thunderblade12

What Pokemon Should Get Pre-Evolutions/Evolutions Eventually?

Pre-evolution
Meowth
Tanegla
Aerodactyl
Vulpix
Psyduck
Aipom
Girafarig
Snubble
Stantler
Skarmory
Delibird
Kecleon

Evolution
Marowak
Jynx
Pinser
Dugtrio
Tenatcruel
Farfetch'd
Rapidash
Sudowoodo
Stantler
Houndoom
Dunsparce
Delibird
Mr Mime
Mawile
Sableye
Sharpedo
Kecleon
Chatot
Pachirisu
Lucario

Split Evolution
Flaffy

Legendarys, starters,and beginner rodents/birds are all off limits since none of their evolutionary lines will ever change most likely.