1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Pokemon Teams did you have on your Gen 2 playthroughs? Any good memories?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 9, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

As the title says. What Pokemon Teams did you have on your Gen 2 playthroughs? Any great memories? Any Pokemon that in particular stood out?

[​IMG]
    Untold stories of hundreds, maybe thousands of Pokemon Trainers, both new and experienced, sending their trained teams of trusted Pokemon to deal with the berserking Tower duo.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Well, I've only played Crystal, so my final team was Feraligatr, Fearow, Lanturn, Arcanine, Espeon and Nidoking. I remember spending days to make Eevee happy enough to evolve, and I also didn't want him to evolve too early because I wanted him to know Bite.
    Feraligatr
    @MyStiC Water
    -Surf
    -Ice Punch
    -Slash
    -Bite
    Fearow
    @pink Bow
    -Return
    -Drill Peck
    -Steel Wing
    -Fly
    Arcanine
    @charcoal
    -Flamethrower
    -Bite
    -Dragon Breath
    -Extreme Speed
    Espeon
    @BlackGlasses
    -Psychic
    -Bite
    -Zap Cannon
    -Morning Sun
    Nidoking
    @Soft Sand
    -Earthquake
    -Double Kick
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    Lanturn
    @Magnet
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunder Wave

shoz999 likes this.
  3. LusoTrainer

LusoTrainer Retro Trainer

Coming from Pokémon Red, I always made a point of only using 'new' Pokémon when playing GSC. As in, not using any of the original 151. It's something that stuck to this day. At the time, I didn't know some of the 'new' Pokémon could only be found in Kanto...

This is the team I use the most when I replay the games:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

But my very first team, if memory serves, was: Feraligatr, Noctowl, Ledian, Quagsire, Umbreon and Lugia. So, it was basically the same.