1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Pokemon Teams did you have on your Gen 5 playthroughs? Any good memories?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Shockking

Shockking i dont know anymore

I played a ridiculous amount of Black and it was the first game where I learned about EVs, IVs, breeding for shinies (and RNG abuse which helped me get my Pokemon exactly as desired).

I ended up with more than a full team that I cycled for online battles (Random Matchup) and the Battle Subway by the end of the game. They included:

Volcarona
    Galvantula
    Terrakion
    Slowbro
    Scizor
    Gengar
    Politoed (I was so excited to make a rain team but ended up getting bored using exclusively it on Random Matchup online battles)
    Kingdra
    Toxicroak
    Ferrothorn

Lots of great Pokemon for the time. Can't say I was too creative with my choices or movesets, the most unique thing had to be my Focus Sash + Destiny Bond Gengar (not that creative but more than most).

shoz999 likes this.