• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon trainers eat. The truth has been revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Panda

No Present For You!
They obviously have to eat some kind of pokemon, as said before, refering to the Veilstone Myth, and the Elite Four have to eat something, since they stand there all day waiting for a challenge, and thats when they spot their Heracross that just cost them the battle hiding in a corner......

Cobalt_Latios

Profesco has officially pwned this thread. :p
This then marks the second thread I've seen him pwn.

Hmm. The thing I like about a parody such as this (however tasteless it may be...) is the fact that it can't be made by someone who doesn't understand it. So, someone must be a deep enough Pokemon fan to formulate a satiric use for releasing a Pokemon.

I'm always happy to see more Pokemon fans.
And this is why I'm glad you're around. You always tend to think around the areas no one bothers to go. This makes sense, how else would he know of the game mechanics and the like.

If you satire of something, you obviously like it enough to bother making fun of it.

~C_L~

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*clicks the link from first post* That's just wow -_____- Quite very cruel ain't it? o.o

That's a bunch of malarkey. If the anime does not equal the games, then a comic also does not equal the games.

Profesco indeed pwned this thread XD

firelovindocker

and to think that i released a muk today and i had maccas for lunch!!!!
hope no one releases a steel or rock type

Goopygoo

Eater of Cupcakes
Magcargo and Squirtle soup, with a side of peppered Oddish?

Yum.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
http://www.fanboys-online.com/index.php?comic=281
Yours is old, man. Also I love Fanboys so much in general.

Anyway, as much as people profess that they don't like the games, they obviously still play them because there are plenty of parodies!

BarackObama

Yes We Can!
Pokemon trainers eat whatever they can a) beg of tramps or 2) scrape off the Magnet Train's windscreen.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I always imagined that most people ate Pokémon meat, though vegetarians would probably be far more common in that world. Y'know, Miltank steak, Combusken legs, etc. Lots and lots of Berries and other non-meats.

But for the sake of humor, that works.

Cutty

Forever now
its not healthy you know, eating Bidoof's meat. Theyre so juicy I believe.

BarackObama

Yes We Can!
no thats just sad.
No, it's not, we are discussing a genuinely intresting topic. If you don't want to talk about it, go and hug a (s)Care Bear of something.

Pokelight_Admin

Since Pokemon are considered the "animals" of the Pokemon Anime then poultry, beef, pork, etc. must come from wild Pokemon. Considering that in some episodes, you would see characters consuming foods suchas sushi, or sandwiches. Both usually contain food that comes from killed animals. It is inevitable that wild Pokemon are killed for food.

Then again, it is just a show intended to capture young audiences. The main plot is that Ash, Brock, and etc. travel to compete in the Pokemon League and in contests. The producers don't look at the fact that people are going to debate whether pokemon are killed.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Haven't you ever read the books in the Caneveler library? One of the books tells of eating a fish pokemon and picking its bones clean as can be, then placing it back in the ocean or where ever you caught it and it will come back again to be eaten again! :) That Magikarp was so yummy last night.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
^magikarp!? ya know magikarp is a trash fish, just skin and bones
Anywho i've worked at a Mc Donalds before(shudders at the memories) and this theory for pokemon makes plenty of sense being as what the ingreidient list tells you and what really is in there are two totally different things.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
LOL I know that geodude I realesed was crunchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.