• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon trainers eat. The truth has been revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Yum! want a hamburger made of Miltank or how about some chicken like torchic?

bugcatcherjason

i always thought pidgey would be a nice meal. it looks plump. somewhat like a like a cornish hen or a well-raised pigeon.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Steamed Krabby/Kingler/Corphish/Crawdaunt? Thats delicous.;099;;098;

Squirtle soup should be an instant favourite

I wonder if the hakced pokemon i rleased will give me a stomachache

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
[imgsize="HxW"]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/Mo-ab/cherrimjelly.jpg[/imgsize]

proof people eat poke'mon

Last edited:

~Magic Thunderbolt~

What the? o_O.

I think that in the Veilstone myth(which has nothing to do with the city, really) it pretty confirms the consumption of Pokemon as food.

I don't think Magikarp are edible, but other Water pokes are(but imagine what would happen if you tried to lick a Croagunk...)

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
Uh, hi! i'd like an an order of 2 kentucky fried blazikens, a half order of scrambled egxecute, tauros hide (well done), a combusken 'combo' meal with extra 'skin'; all goin down with a tall cool glass of miltank milk:)

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
You Can't Cook A Fire Pokemon.. Easily.
Pokemon Trainers Live On Rice Balls = FACT

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Mm, I would really love to have a Miltank burger with Miltank milk....

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
This is the EXACT reason why I never release Pokemon.

I always figured their diet consisted of donuts and leek stew made by a vaguely African sidekick.

This is the EXACT reason why I never release Pokemon.

I always figured their diet consisted of donuts and leek stew made by a vaguely African sidekick.

Actually i'm not really sure its doughnuts, i think they're called riceballs. I'd love to try some sharpedo fin soup, or maybe some Tauros steak.

If brock is african, then misty is irish (gotta love that red hair)

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
I'm sure they're Animals in thier world, anyway as it's been said before its illeagal to mistreat pokemon.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Poor Bidoof! I could never imagine eating a 'Plump Mouse/Beaver'!

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
This is a "pregnant Ranma problem": one that really isn't meant to be thought much about. I prefer not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.