• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Type You Are

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Mew Supporter! said:
The episode "Fortune Hunters" in which James thought he was a "Moltres type" because of the book thing.This is the real book.
Bullcrap. First of all, you have Lucario on there. This a Johto episode we're talking about here. Not even the Hoenn Pokes belong. Second, the episode did not reveal any dates for each Pokemon. Third, you have far too much free time to make up stuff like this.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
According to this im an Abra type, i really dont think so. I dont get how you came up with this. There are more pokemon than there are days of the year so a lot of pokemon types are getting left out. But back when that episode debuted there were more days in the year than pokemon known to us.

Raevell

This is interesting, I'm curious where this came from though... My b-day is in December however so I don't have any idea what I am. Drat.

Nielkis

Fever dream faerie
Aw man!! My birthday is on October 3rd!!

Kabuto

little punks!
Ok, I think I have other things to worry about before October. but I know I'm a Tyranitar if I was a pokemon. Sorry, but no birthday fortune can be accurate.

Last edited:

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I'm a Dustox...

Well, at least it flies...((had been hoping for Altaria/Skarmory/Beautifly/Torpius/Pelipper...))

Mika_Coyote

Forever learning!
Wow... According to this, I'm a Corsola! Weird... At least I'm glad I was born early in the year... :D

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
april 15th im a pikachu no offence to ypu that do like it but it annoys me im also a water pokemon lover the only electric type i like is chinchou.
so where did you get your facts please tell me so i can see im im really a pikachu.

Last edited:
Me? A Blissey? With my reputation?
I suppose that's OK, I've had one in my team before, but I was hoping for something slighter better like Ampharos or Salamence ;)

Rainbow★Latias

Better than before!
You must be kidding... 2 Pikachus???
BTW I'm Umbreon, but I was hoping for Typhlosion