• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyniHunter

Typhlosion my starter and my Shiny Charizard that I'm going to migrate from Firered and of course a lot more pokémon but I will see as the games come out.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Maybe my starter, Typholsion or Lugia...OOOOHHHH...maybe Arceus! Or..Empoleon! Can't decide. 8D

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
My non Legenday:Lucario.;448;
Legendary:Lugia.;249;
Shiny:Gyrados.;130;

trade_me_for_a_celebi

Training to beat Red
Togepi or Regigigas

Kamran11

When i'm starting most likely a starter and then later something beast like lugia or rayquaza

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
Celebi, mew or my starter X3

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Chances are that I will have my TRU Darkrai follow me. If not him, then either a shiny Blaziken or Charizard. I have o think about it more though.

Firebrand

Indomitable
depends on my mood, really. I plan on getting all three johto starters by trading back and forth with diamond, and get the sinnoh starters at the start as well, so I'll have a team of starters. Basically I'll have whatever starter I'm using at the time follow me.
Oh, and once I get enough badges, I'm sending all my pokemon from diamond over, and then my dark types, absol, umbreon and mighthyena will switch out with following me around. And yeah, darkrai. enough said.

Master Ruby

One more level...
My Fearow. I always get one from the second route (the one that leads to Blackthorn) as a Spearow. Other than that, probably my Meganium, 'cause they're just awesome.

OmniRo

Banned
My Espeon!It is awesome to have a strong Pokemon behind your back!

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i like Regigigas.
too bad i don't have one yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.