• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
The one with I' win the next gym :p

CaseyGirl

Dont stand in my way
ooo i would like a glaceon 2 follow me around! :) glaceons r soo cutee!!! <3

Speed

Who ever I'm training or the largest pokemon I can Find

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
My starter for the first little bit. Maybe I'll rotate when I catch something new. I really like the Ampharos overworld.

Unicorn

Neigh.
If your pokemon is shiny and following you, will the sprite appear shiny?

I would have Flygon follow me. =)

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Feraligatr cause he's so awesome or a Gallade or Dragonite

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Feraligatr cause he's so awesome or a Gallade or Dragonite

MetaPheonixPal

If your pokemon is shiny and following you, will the sprite appear shiny?

I would have Flygon follow me. =)
Yes the sprite will be shiny. For example, if you have a shiny charizard following you then you will see a black charizard following you instead of a normal colored charizard.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Yes the sprite will be shiny. For example, if you have a shiny charizard following you then you will see a black charizard following you instead of a normal colored charizard.

Awesome! Now if only they fixed that in the Pokemon menu screen. Or have they done away with that? There's so much I do't know about these remakes yet. xD

Radon

I would probably have some Pokemon that's was to freaking huge to follow me, but does anyway. Like a Rayquaza or a Girantina.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i might have dialga follow me

Scrible

Hmm, for 'regular' Pokemon Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon, or Flygon :p

For legendaries, I'll just send em over and switch around between Arceus, Jirachi, Shaymin, Latios <3, and Giratina :D

Maybe even Regigigas o_O;;

I would love to know what Zangoose looks like as an actual sprite.

MetaPheonixPal

Awesome! Now if only they fixed that in the Pokemon menu screen. Or have they done away with that? There's so much I do't know about these remakes yet. xD

You mean like when you look at the party or at the PC and those small little mini pokemon images? Those are still normal. No Shininess

Also to anyone who wants to know how a pokemon looks in overworld, it shows both normal overworld and the Shiny overworld.
Use this

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
at the start my starter which is hopefully cyndaquil/quilava/typhlosion and once i get it it girentina origin form.

Status
Not open for further replies.