• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson vengance

Oliek23Productions
rayquaza because it looks soooo cool!!!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I Love Loppuny! I love Gardevoir too!

Mostly I'll have my Loppuny and Gardevoir Follow me! Theirs nothin more satisfieing than a little Heart appearing on the top of them followed my a message Woah!! Loppuny/Gardevoir suddenly hugged you! Though I would'nt mind them kissing me either... ;428; ;282;

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
There are so many I could mention but the top three I like are:

1. Scizor- He just looks he is ready to tear some fools up. ;212;

2. Empoleon- I just love how he looks in general and he was my favorite Pokemon from Pearl. ;395;

3. Charizard- My favorite Pokemon overall, and I have had mine since FireRed, its good to finally be able to get this bad boy outside the Pokeball at my side for a change. ;006;

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
My current team is made up of eggs I traded over. I usually have Mightyena in the first slot, although Masquerain looks cool, and Kingler is good for lolz.

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
Mewtwo, Guardevoir or Espeon or the one who follow me most of the time.

MasterDream

Pokemon Professor
Having a shiny Umbreon follow you is quite awesome. Jirachi is still my favorite though. Latias is close behind.

And of course you gotta have a Mudkip follow you at some point. ;258;

I'm disappointed in Gallade though. I was expecting it to look totally awesome behind you, but it didn't quite meet the "awesome" standard.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I like having my Weavile follow me around. He looks so cool.

BenjaminBattington

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love slowpoke's walking sprite, kinda regret evolving him for that :/

Mostly I'll have my Loppuny and Gardevoir Follow me! Theirs nothin more satisfieing than a little Heart appearing on the top of them followed my a message Woah!! Loppuny/Gardevoir suddenly hugged you! Though I would'nt mind them kissing me either... ;428; ;282;

... wat.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Usually the pokemon I'm trying to train the most, including pokemon I'm trying to evolve by leveling up. But there will be a time when I will have a pokemon like Surskit follow me.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)

LOL?

Anyway I will have either my first Shiny, Sceptile. Or the shiny I'm most proud of, Deoxys.

poke-lord

I will have my typhlosion or probably my noctowl

Usagi

Usually, it's the pokemon I'm training, which at the moment is Scizor. I love it. <3
My other favorites would be my starter (Typhlosion) and my Luxray.

Status
Not open for further replies.