• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_from_WA

Journeyman Trainer
I have a Level 100 Noctowl named "Hedwig" that I first caught in Pokemon Colosseum.

It's been sent to every game Gameboy Advance and DS Pokemon game I've had (Ruby, Emerald, Fire-Red, Diamond, Platinum, and now Soul Silver).

She currently has 43 ribbons from Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto.

CaptainKilljoy

All fired up
I always have my Typhlosion follow me around. :D

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I'm going to have Umbreon follow me around (once my brother trades it to me -.-). UMBREON IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
I'm going to have Umbreon follow me around (once my brother trades it to me -.-). UMBREON IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!

I'll agree with this post. Unless I am training another Pokemon my Umbreon will be following me around. Umbreon was the first eevee evolution I evolved and it was totally an accident. I wanted Vaporeon first but then eevee just evolved one night and now Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon with Vaporeon a close second.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
^YESSSSSSSSSSS! Umbreon and Vaporeon FOR THE WIN! And also Jolteon.
These are the Pokemon that shall follow me.^ They're AWEEEEESOME!

slowdude

Rotom-W is normally the pokemon following me around. If not Rotom-W its my Rayquaza from my Sapphire that I use for flying around.

Kyukon_Mars

I usually have whichever Pokemon I'm raising follow me. I like having my Altaria follow me while she flaps her wings. Right now my Milotic is following me.

Once I hatch myself a shiny Vulpix or Eevee I think I'll let them follow me before I evolve them. And after I evolve them too.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
i have two pokemon that i like to have follow me. number one is espeon. and my number two is shiny charizard. it looks like an evil bat and its awesome

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I've had my Umbreon follow me before, and my Jolteon too.
UMBREON IS MY FAVORITE POKÉMON!
Sorry for the all caps folks.
Couldn't resist...

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
wait i have to change mine. WAILORD is my favorite pokemon to have follow me. it takes up so much space

i liek tacos

Fossil Trainer
my shiny cradily usually follows me :D i love it even tho its not my favorite

Rsr57

Whoever is in front of my party, but if i have to choose, Flareon, Swellow, or my shiny Dodrio

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I'm going to MM for a shiny Hoothoot and evolve it. It'll be following me around most of the time! :D Yay for shiny Noctowl!!! :D :D :D :) :] :/ :|

FallenStar93

My shiny gyarados usually follows me.

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
My delicious Metapod. :3

Shimama

.the~desert~spirit.
Well, seeing as I only train my favorite kinds of Pokemon, I like to rotate them so they all get a chance to follow me. :D So the ones I have who follow me currently are:

Quilava
Zangoose
Absol
Flareon
Seviper
Vulpix
Luxio
Mightyena
Growlithe
Umbreon

Squeeeeeeeee~ :>

Oister28