• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

incorporeal05

Kingler walking behind me is pretty cool looking, but generally the Pokemon that walks behind me is the one being trained at the moment (obviously!). ;)

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I currently have my latias behind me, and luckily it doesn't disappear in buildings :p

Right now, I have my manectric following me.

Wanizaru

Arceus. Sit, God! Fetch, God!

FallenZephyr

Artsy-fartsy type
right now I've got a Lucario I'm EV training following me, but I always laugh when I have a legendary like Lugia or Groudon out; they're so gigantic!

Myowu

It's said "Meow-woo"
I have my mew follow me everywhere ^^

McPokemon

A regular kid
I think its pretty cool to have like a event jirachi and celebi because I find it very cool that a legendary is walking behind you :D

Mister_SGG

If it doesn't look nice, then I won't have it follow me. Some Pokemon's overworld sprites are so messed. Lugia and Ho-Oh should have gotten nice ones, but I think they're pretty crappy looking, too. Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre look freaking epic, though.

Bek

When I want to walk around trolling Johto & Kanto I normally put Rayquaza or Alakazam behind me xD

Usually though, I just have the pokémon that I'm training. At the moment it's Aipom (Trying to evolve it to Ambipom for the dex)

Geewhoa

I've had my Gengar following me for the longest time. I never get tired of it's creepy grin. xD

Aquarelle

Staff member
The Pokemon who I have follow me is just whichever one I am training.

Though my favourite Pokemon to have following me is my Bronzong, because when I talk to it the game says weird things like, "Bronzong is sniffing around." Where's its nose? O__o

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I have my mew follow me everywhere ^^

Me too! I love watching Mew behind me! It's too bad that NPC's can't know about it. It'd be cool if they reacted...

"It's a Mew!"

Then someone else,
"Whatever, you're lying!"

And of course, I never get tired of having Haunter follow me.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
My red gyarados usually follows me, but when I know that I won't be battling, I throw my murkrow up front.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I like having a wide variety of pokemon follow me. Particularly Arceus, I just wish you could have it follow you inside though. I'm rather picky about pokemon following me. Some of their sprites just don't have any appeal while others are well done, e.g. Entei and Raikou don't appeal to me as much as Suicune's sprite. And I always thought they could be a little larger considering all their pokedex entries state their over 6 feet each and the character is around 4-5 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.