• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiken9

Under construction
I think Krabby and magikarp are the best to follow me. Krabby and its sideways walk and bugeyes, magikarp flopping around XD

Ausgirl

In HG it's my Typhlosion and in SS it's my Feraligatr. I always put starters first no matter what.

Last edited:

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I like having my furret in HG and my Feraligator in SS.
Sometimes I bring my Shiny Lugia to walk with me ~

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't like having Mewtwo behind me. When your character faces south, it looks like he's trying to strangle you :( Why Dan Green, why?

It took me a while to get the Dan Green part lol. But I agree that having some Pokemon follow you seems creepy. I also laugh at the fact that nobody comments on the Pokemon that you have with you. For example, in Ecruteak City where everyone is all obsessed about Legendary Pokemon like Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, nobody notices if you have one of them with you. You can run around with one of those Pokemon following you, but nobody says anything. I just think it's sort of funny. Speaking of Legendary Pokemon: I currently have the Shiny Suicune from the GameStop event following me in HeartGold. I really like the Shiny overworld sprite, so I'm gonna take Suicune everywhere with me :]

PersianStrike

I will have my Groudon follow me around...when I get one. Atm its Mewtwo or Latias.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Well, I have my GALLADE ;475; usually as it's my favourite pokemon, but I love haveing my UMBREON ;197; follow me as well as my prized TYPHLOSION ;157; . But I LOVE my Lv 2 SQUIRTLE ;007; . It's a hard decision.

kieshara

charmander trainer
i like it when my shiny charizard follows me.... (a black charizard is hard to miss)

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I think it's weird that when I have pokémon like ho-oh followig me no one (in game) comments on that while they even tell stories about it xP

Togekiss looks pretty cute when following you...
Currently the event shinies are traveling with me ^_^

I have my shiny ursaring follow me, the fluorescent green bear looks awesome
YOGI BEAR!

redsky

Ninja
I usually don't care who is following me,just whatever pokemon happens to be first in my party. At the moment its numel. I'm levelling him up to evolve him.

AmpharosFanatic

It normally doesn't matter to me unless I'm working on building happiness really. However, lately I've had Murkrow since it's my flyer/mean looker for catching the legendary beasts. Of course, thanks to the current Wi-Fi events I havn't bothered catching the Entei or Raikou in my actual game yet...also I just think Murkrow looks cool behind me, especially at night:D

cauccaguegelf

winners courtenay

Hobe baker award winners Syms suit camp winners Florida lottery powerball winners Ocean beach christmas parade winners Clearwater volleyball national championship winners What did the winners recive 2010 illinois hall of fame winners 2004 olympics female gold medal winners Blame game has no winners Aria award winners Sweepland winners Money winners players championship Winners church chicago bolingbrook illinois Norwich rising star winners Hoffman challenge winners 2010 Tony awards 2010 winners Picture of 1990 superbowl winners Golden gloves boxing winners Miss nude universe winners Winners k betts Mutya ng pilipinas past winners List of american idol yearly winners Winners never quit rhyme Texas lottery winners map Lowepro favorite things winners List of mark twain prize winners Dancing with the stars winners 2010 Proven winners shrubs List of 2006 pianko winners Winners watch Winners window tint 2007 ehealthcare leadership award winners Project runway season winners Gospel grammy award winners Chicagoland winners 2002 Sweepstakes winners guestbook 2009 prize winners tunbridge fair vt Stanley cup winners by year Photo winners 2007 louisiana election winners
science prize winners and the winners are past best actor oscar winners us mens figure skating winners winners las vegas drag strip oscar winners oscar 2010 espys winners nicholas nickleby tony winners 1999 washington state lottery winners ragdoll kitten winners eukanuba dog show winners amreica's next top model winners past winners at dover international speedway las vegas motor speedway winners winners circle in joliet il herbstreit picks bowl winners barbados scholarship winners 2010 tour de france 2008 stage winners the oklahoman 1st amendment essay winners winners of 2008 nascar races number 22 activity high lottery winners list of grammy winners beginning 1980 grand final audition 2007 winners former miss north carolina winners award winners acoustic electric guitar olymipc meter dash winners wikipedia american idol winners aquaruim fish international winners betta category nbc emmy producer winners pimlico steeplechase winners atkinson watershed winners dog show top winners winners never cheat femina miss india winners football fa league division 1 winners nestle morsel recipes winners sundance film festival fraternity winners 2009 bp helios winners list of marine bronze star winners las vagus sweep steak winners

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
The pokemon that I'm training usually follows me ..

At the moment it is Lucario =)

Nebbio

NINJA!
I like having Nidoking or Arcanine follow me.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Whichever ones i'm currently using. Though having Lugia follow you is lolz.

Also, I love it when I'm training Mamoswine and he's following me. Looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.