• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWIZZY_101_

Dark & Dragon Master
Darkrai, Dragonite or Ampharos. Darkrai because it is my favourite pokemon. Dragonite because it is lv. 100. Ampharos because it is an electric Type. :)

Vandslaux

My Mamoswine, Gengar, Mismagius, Alakazam, Typhlosion, or my Azelf.

Arceus94

In my heartGold, I usually have my Steelix following me. Or Dragonite. Dragonite is so frikkin' cute when he's following you *__*

Arceus94

I currently have a Ursaring following me. I find that the awesomesauce bear adds some intimidation to me.

I don't have an Ursaring :c I always wanted one, but i can't find my Emerald-game so i can find it myself >_>

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I love walking with my Skuntank - I have the National Dex though in my SoulSilver.

I also love to let my Manectric out, she's a homage to my first Ruby ingame team (I also used a Manectric on that team).

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
In HG, I had Charizard,Pikachu,Typhision,Lucario, Mewtwo,Infernape and Ho-Oh follow me around during the game.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I will have the mighty Rayquaza follow me...

groovygrovyle

we are not amused
shiny charizard :p
its simply too badass to keep in 2nd

Kylesico912X

Usually my team which consists of Lapras, Vilplume, Togekiss, Espeon, Scizor, and Houndoom.

Arceus94

Definitely Eevee/Espeon. ;133;
Until then, my starter, Cyndaquil. ;155;

Why don't just trade your starter with an Eevee in Cherrywood Town? (Requiers two Ds and a Platinum/HG/SS/Diamond/Pearl)
(I think that's the citys name)
I did that, and now, a Glaceon stalks me everywhere <3

Last edited:

elderly houndoom

Well during game it will be the leader of my team, and or the pokemon im currently training, lead pokemon is soul silver is bronzong, heart gold lead pokemon is flygon (starters are over rated)

Status
Not open for further replies.