• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Up until I get the National Dex, I'll have the Cyndaquil line follow me. After I get the Nat'l Dex, 8 times out of 10 I'll have Porygon-Z following me.

ztarmie11

Jewlery is heavy...
starmie is obviously my fav lol!

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ill probably have Larvitar line following me, unless the overworld Pokemon have shiny sprites too.... then ill def go with Salamence or Dragonite

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
Totodile line, Espeon, Flygon... for most of the time. If I want others or trying to raise happiness, then what ever I'm training will go there.

Allanon

Heracross Lover
Wouldn't it be cool if when diglett/dugtrio followed if they left a trail of upturned dirt? Doubt it will happen though. After National dex, Wailord. B4... drowzee, hypno, or ... HERACROSS!!!

I<3 You

Attempting to Chain
Its gonna get old after a while, and we'll just have random pokes followning..

But while it lasts, im gonna has a steelix.

and it was confirmed the sprites in overworld are downsized... so wailord or giratina isnt gonna be so cool.

shadow_wolf

Either have my starter (cynda), umbreon or suicune following me as all three are my favorites. Or maybe even something like lugia or Dialga

The Tail

During the early part of the game, I'll have a Rattata follow me mostly and Chikorita sometimes.
Later I'll have mostly Murkrow and Houndoom
with the occasional Sneasel.

K-B-K

Its gonna get old after a while, and we'll just have random pokes followning..

But while it lasts, im gonna has a steelix.

and it was confirmed the sprites in overworld are downsized... so wailord or giratina isnt gonna be so cool.

I was going to say that. Not only that, if you want to train a certain Pokemon you obviously put it in the first slot, meaning that Pokemon will follow you. it would be better if they made it a button assignment thing. Where you would press on the pokemon you want to follow you and it would say Summary, Switch, Item, Walk and Cancel. Walk being the one that brings your pokemon out obviously.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Any of my top favorite Pokemon like Charizard, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, etc

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I'll most likely have my starter follow me the whole time, seeing as how they're usually my favorite of my team. But, who knows; depending on what other Pokemon I have on my team, I may change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.