• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor fire

Uhh.... pretty sure Skymin will be included. It'd be illogical for it to only be accessible in one game out of 5 in a generation.

out of three. it is not in D/P and the same happened to Rotom.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
That makes me wonder as well, how will certain Pokemon follow you, will the Pokemon with the ability Levitate hover above the ground, and will flying types fly after you, all will they just hop after you...

for a pokemon that could hav levitate (not sure if there is 1, cant rememba). would it eitha float or walk depending on ability.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
4 evryone who said something weak such as sunkern or magikarp or wateva. just rememba u hav 2 battle wiv wateva u hav following u. i think diglett or dugtrio would be cool tho

Jats605

<--- Not bwoken
Idk..i have too many favs. but prlly:

T-tar
rayquazaza(wut ever on splling)
might train an umbreon just for this he-he
My lv.100 blazekin (he is ALWAYS on my team. had 1 of theese in every game since sapphire)
skymin if i can

::EDIT:: just remembered my shinys.
Amish my shiny scizor (almost always with me)
Zephyr my shiny luxray (and my first shiny eva. he is with me 96% of ze time)
or headspin, my hitmontop just for kicks (pun intended)

Last edited:

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
depends what i fell like probably meganium

Sakra-chan

<---Pwnfully awesome
So...what happens when you ride your bike? Do your pokemon ride on your shoulders or run beside you, or just disappear into a huge loophole of loophole-ness? Because if it's the first option, I feel sorry for that poor trainer.

On-topic, pre-Nat Dex, probably whomever I'm using at the time, most likely Typhlosion or its pre-forms; post-Nat. Dex, whatever makes me giggle.

Jolteon77

The Wolf trainer
Jolteon, arcanine, gyarados, ninetales, torterra, mightyena, and salamence
All my favs

Tundra

My beloved Slopoke / Slowking

Darksteelix900

torterra master
wailord but if its not as funny as i think it will be......STEELIX!!!

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
I wish we could get some confirmation that shinies will appear shiny when they follow you around.... I RNGd a shiny DD Totodile and Cyndaquil to trade over to HG when I get the japanese version.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
So...what happens when you ride your bike? Do your pokemon ride on your shoulders or run beside you, or just disappear into a huge loophole of loophole-ness? Because if it's the first option, I feel sorry for that poor trainer.

On-topic, pre-Nat Dex, probably whomever I'm using at the time, most likely Typhlosion or its pre-forms; post-Nat. Dex, whatever makes me giggle.

They go back into their pokeball.

Skarmory and Scizor for Sure and Ampharos on occasion

lugia p

zekrom trainer
most likely lugia depending on how it looks.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Lol wailord would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.