• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile247

Tyranitar, misdreavous, ho-oh, ampharos

Poke'Dude

Poke'Expert
Pikachu no duh! lol.
Nah, but seriously, I would probably have my shiny Marowak, Dragonite, or Tyranitar.

hellmetal789

continues to strive!
i have no idea why but i want a haunter to follow me

Hotron

Pokemon noob
As soon as I find an awesome looking pokemon, I'll tell you.
I wonder if ditto would transform into a random pokemon when it follows you....

ronnydeee

Batter up!
Would pokemon like slowpoke and slaking refuse to move and follow you? I apologize if someone thought of that already...

I'm interested in seeing Metagross follow me.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
I want my Heracross following me! Or Crobat lol, that would look pretty cool i reckon

TLK

I'll have a Magikarp following me. When trainers see this, I'll lull them into a false sense of security by giving them a battle and a seemingly easy win.

Then BAM

I'll send out Arceus, and Schoolboy Joe cries as the God Pokemon slays his level 6 Rattata.

-----------

In all seriousness, probably Totodile, maybe Exploud though because I love Exploud.

Fangel13

Sceptile,I might have Camarupt or Dusknoir if shiny pokemon look shiny still.

Fluufy

mostly my starter and my scizor, but i want to get a wailord for the soul purpose of following me, even if its scaled down its gonna be huge and a pretty interesting sight :p

squeezcheese

maybe delibird cuz when i walk by people be like "hey look a delibird! it must be christmas now!! OMG YAY!"

BlastoiseWaterLegend

I LOVE WATER TYPES!!
My starter...which will be Totodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.