• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormthefox

Eevee Trainer
My starter, Eevee, Vulpix, Buneary, or Skitty.

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
A slowpoke. I will attempt to sell its tail to Team Rocket.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I know it sounds obnoxious/childish, but I really want to have a larvitar and it's evolutions follow me. Oh and maybe some ice pokemon too!
I'd prefer my favorites, but, it'll be awesome to have regigigas to follow me (If it can fit anywhere, because, that thing is MASSIVE, it's like, the only one who's overworld sprite takes up 2/4/6 panels!

Seekce

Great Trainer
Most of the time, I'll have the leader of Soul Silver Party (called Twin Bonds) Espeon. That or Leaf's Crest leader Leafeon.

smartie

I like having totodile behind me in my current game. But if I wanna train Caterpie and Pidgey they will have to follow me :( .

PurpleMew

no promises
I will switch between;

- Mew.
- Shaymin.
- Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss.
- Ralts, Kirlia, Gallade and Gardevoir.
- Swablu and Altaria.
- Snorunt, Glalie and Frosslass.
- Mareep, Faaffy and Ampharos.
- Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite.
- Finneon and Lumieon.
- Cyndaquil, Quivila and Typlosion.
- Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise.
- Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile.

Alot of Pokemon I know but most of the Pokemon likely to be on my team after I get the National Dex.

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Well, considering it is the pokemon that is first in your party and you can't turn the option off, whatever pokemon I wish to come out first will be following me.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I really want Jynx to follow me, I love her overworld as well as her new sprite. Wailord's overworld looks pretty cool too, so I'll be tempted to use that!

Dragonking

My shinies, just the fact that the shiny sprites are used for shinies in the overworld made these games that much more exciting for me. I need to catch more.

Corbulo

= Hydro Cannon
i will have blastose following me around

Abus0ru

アブソル
I'm going to try to breed another shiny Absol to use on my game when I get it, so it shall follow me most of the time. Absol is my favorite pokemon, and I absolutely love its shiny colors. Plus I saw Absol's OW sprite, and it is absolutely amazing. :)

-Abus0ru ;359;

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
I just run aroun with Pidgey around it's overworld sprite looks so fluffy! I don't think I can just use one favourite..

Status
Not open for further replies.