• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcanine or Ninetales

I luvs dem.

<3

DSDark

Breeder
i wonder if instead of walking behind you, flying pokemon will fly behind you

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
Umbreon or Garchomp, most probably.
Or I might just alternate between all my Pokemon.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'll try them all. I'd like to see each Pokémon overworld sprite.

Yay, all of de POKEMANZ can follow you!!!

I'll probably just rotate my Pokemon tag-a-along between my party members, my main one of course being my honeybunch starter, Totodile. <3 I'll also try countless others, preferably visually appealing Pokemon or legendaries. Ridiculous-looking Pokemon as well, just to see how they look lol. I wonder how that lard Kyogre is going to follow me around? Wailord at least LOOKS like he can pull off bouncing after you, but Kyogre? No, no...

Alloute

Not Banned
To be honest: None.

Hopefully the game will allow us to choose, if the Pokemon MUST follow you, I will not buy the game :(

EDIT: Meowth

Last edited:

Dannytoge

信じる!
Mareep <3
But i heard its the one thats first in your party which follows you, which makes me sad.
But oh well, i still think this is going to be the best game so far.

Netbug009

Chimchaaaarrrr. <3

But since he probably won't be avalable till after Jhoto dex anyway, and Jhoto nostalgia is fun, Aipom will be around for a while first. Less likely to set me on fire, anyway.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
One of my favourites something like Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Scizor or other powerhouses like Electrivire, Magmortar, Garchomp, Ursaring, Rhyperior, Blastoise.

darkphoenix251

Phoenix Lord
Hopefully this feature will be optional. I mean, yeh it's a cool idea n il prob take advantage of it for a while wen i get the game, but in the long run it would prob get annoying like the lass on Pokemon Collosium. She was annoying as hell. Tho if I had to have one follow me, it'd have to be Magmortar.

Lugiafan

Wailord would most likely be scaled down to fit one tile on the screen. If you look at Steelix, he takes up one tile but is roughly 30 feet long. Wailord is about 47.

I would like an option to turn it off, as well.

LimeStar

To be honest: None.

Hopefully the game will allow us to choose, if the Pokemon MUST follow you, I will not buy the game :(

your loss, but.... isnt that a little bit of an overreaction?

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I'm very happy how they let them walk behind you in this game~

I will most likely have Starmie or Mime JR out because they are my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.