• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barath

some pokemon which comes under "human shape" section.. I will be feeling like a gangleader followed by my thug :)

petstock

I want to see a diglet or dugtrio follw me...Or perhaps a snorlax...

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
A Salamence and Metagross.

I want all of them to follow me! Well at least some of my main team like Milotic, Electivire, Gallade, Umbreon or my favorites Absol or Flygon.:)

I'm thinking that the animations might be like the ones in the Mystery Dungeon games, it would most likely work since those sprites are already made for following someone around. Although if they just rip those animations from those games, that's pretty lazy.:/

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
I'll have my starter following me for awhile but eventually I'll have my Groudon or Blaziken following me.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
I want all of them to follow me! Well at least some of my main team like Milotic, Electivire, Gallade, Umbreon or my favorites Absol or Flygon.:)

I'm thinking that the animations might be like the ones in the Mystery Dungeon games, it would most likely work since those sprites are already made for following someone around. Although if they just rip those animations from those games, that's pretty lazy.:/

By ripping animations, do you mean reusing the sprites, or just make the animations look the same?
Cause MD sprites would look terrible next to DPPt/HGSS sprites.

I wonder if people you talk to will respond differently depending on the pokémon that's following you. Personally, I think they should. Would be kinda weird if people would be like "Hey, you new in here? You just some random person passing by?" if you had the deity of time walking behind you.
I'm not saying every single little person in the game should have 493 different things to say, but... you get my point.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
hmm...! i would have to have giratina behind me. something really really big anyways... just because then i have this massive pokemon thats been shrunk down to match my sprites size bouncing around behind me... that would be adorable!!!!!!!! but um... till after i get the national dex though it will be chikorita as i tend to be starter dependent until then... after then however i'll be sure to switch it for a mini bouncing deity of some variety ^•^

drake13

Ryukishi
definitely DRAGONITE!!!

hahahahaha

Cappuccino

I wonder if people you talk to will respond differently depending on the pokémon that's following you. Personally, I think they should. Would be kinda weird if people would be like "Hey, you new in here? You just some random person passing by?" if you had the deity of time walking behind you.
I'm not saying every single little person in the game should have 493 different things to say, but... you get my point.

That's a good idea, I think. Like some people who want you to show them some pokemon (like the guy in DP who wanted to see all three forms of Burmy, IIRC Bill's grandpa gave you stones if you showed him certain pokemon?) they can actually show some interaction, I guess.

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
i'd love to have a persian following me around- it's actually making me reconsider adding it to my in-game team again lol! xP i also can't wait to have my ursaring following me about, i think it would look pretty awesome! =)
shaymin could also look really cute following me about too, so i'd like to try it as well. oh dear, this list's just gonna keep getting bigger! xD

Fisheye

Oh, I'm a star.
Mostly, I'd have my starter follow me around. But IF they really follow the height of the pokemon compared to the character, I'd have the biggest Pokemon I have from time to time.
Or a pokemon that CAN'T walk. hahahhaha..

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Definately my Aipom will follow me!
but I'll let my other pokemon go on a walk too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.