• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Actually the pokemon that follows me will probably depend on my mood and which pokemon I have caught. If I have Suicune or Raikou I'll probably have them follow me or one of the other legendaries. I'd like to see a bird pokemon follow me too. But my starter pokemon will probably follow me the most.

windiebird

Rocket Admin
Slowking, of course! If the animation looks a little wonky, though, I'll most likely go with Electivire.

John999

Poulow
Cindaquil Or its evolutions and Lucario when I get it.

kochoupink

butts lol
Ampharos!!! Words can't describe how excited I am about this. I wish I had one in real life :)

Miaquamarine

Oh I can't wait to have my Pokemon following me, out of their Pokeballs ! :D

I'll probably just have the regular party group follow me, whoever happens to be in front...
It's likely that I really wont pay much attention to that. Haha. X3
I do have to say that Feraligatr and Haunter will certainly be the most popular though. CC:​

Heart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Probably either my starter, or the Notched-Ear Pichu. Again, that's only if it comes out as an event in North America or if I can actually find someone to trade it with. D:

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
Definately Magmortar...Or Flygon...Or maybe caterpie! :D All sound cool!

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
Wailord.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen the message to atleast 10 characters.

Last edited:

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Where is my shiny starter!!!! It's been 3 weeks of Sring for one. But yes.. once it comes.. it will be gorgeous to have following me.

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
I am no really going to pick one. I have to train my pokemon so all of them will follow me at some point =^^=

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
My Leader

The Pokemon I choose to accompany me, Is my Leader Pokemon. I wished they had thought about this, when they put Pokemon Platinum out. Sigh* Pokemon sure knows how to keep you wanting it more. I wished they could think about the Player's more than sometimes. Calarus

Status
Not open for further replies.