• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkaaos

It's a Trainers Life
ive been saving my Edge of Night Jirachi sooo ill alternate with that, Mew, and Celebi

damn u WaterTrainer121, i really hate ur sig! >.<

Jupiter85

My Skuntank of course

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
I'd definitely want Vaporeon to follow me XD.
But I'm curious of how every Pokemon will look though.

Last edited:

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
My Arceus or Feraligatr or Scizor!

Dawich77

Pref: Drag,Grass,Psy
dude

feraligatr til nat dex then drifblim all the way

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
It'd be funny to have a Magicarp flop after you xD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Whichever Pokemon is with me.

I plan to have all Shinies so probably a Shiny Lugia. I quite adore Shiny legendary Pokemon.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Whichever Pokemon is my lead at the time; that will likely alternate between Meganium, Kingdra, Arcanine, Sandslash, Xatu and Ampharos. Kingdra and Arcanine will probably get the most screen time.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Since it's my favorite -- Flareon (once I get her from Bill and evolve with a Fire Stone) will be following me throughout most of the game. Can't wait!

Of course, I'll be having the other members of my dream team take turns following me. It all depends on what kind of opponent I'll be facing next...

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Lately I've been having my bird type pokemon follow me a lot, i.e. Pidgeot and Noctowl. I don't know why but I think they make me look more intimidating when they follow me or something.
Main ones are still Meganium and Slowking however.
Still curious to try Donphan out, I bet it will look great.

muumajii23

MISDREAVUS!! JUST 'CAUSE I LOVE HER SO!! xD

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
My shiny Cyndaquil looks sick following me. So does my Jumpluff line, especially the adorable WIFI MEW!

So yeah.. my team is built to follow me. We're tight.

iRawr

I'm back!
Mudkeeepz... jk, something cute i guess (might be mudkip :))

Jojo-

I ♥ Psychic Types
Well, every game that includes Caterpie and Poliwag, I have always got one and got a Butterfree and a Poliwrath. So probably one of them, or possibly my Ledian. :D

Vulphii

Super Effective!
Personally, though I think it's epic that you can be followed by legendaries, that's not my cup of tea. I would definitely have Texas, my cubone. (Given I can trade it from Platinum.) If I can't have that, then I guess my starter? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.