• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Gliscor or maybe Donphan.

EvilArbok

Arbok because it is my favorite pokemon.

XErika_x

I'll probably switch it up every now and then but I'll probably have my shiny Buizel as my main one that follows me. Hopefully he shows up shiny.

Shadow Roserade96

Disobey? ur a goner!
At first my starter pokemon then when i complete the game i will have my best pokemon following me

GameBoy911

Exploring the Sky
I'll have my espeon follow me. But put out Lugia every once in awhile.

mas

Magmotar my fav. pokemon

ezrazach

My shiny flygon!!!..................when i get one.........

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
hmm... i also wanna see my shiny machamp follow me...
and if i get any other shiny's, i'll have 'em follow me. ;)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'll have whatever pokemon I plan to use next in battle follow me. I am intrigued at how a Wailord/Snorlax/Groudon/Kyorge or any other giant pokemon. And shinyness too.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
since the shinyness is retained... i'm gonna try and chain and sr to get as many shiny's as possible...
but seeing as i freaking suck at it... well good thing i got till next spring. :rolleyes:
haha...

Forge

"Overlord"
I want to get a Magikarp, just so I can see it flop around like a "fish out of water" OH HO HO...

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
it really does flop... poor thing

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Magikarp!...

OJ, probably whoever I happen to be training at the time, whether that be my prize Feraligatr or the Raticate I plan on using for once.

nkishadow

Shiny Trader
I would have a Alakazam
A smart mind behind me

dragon user

I'd probably have the strongest member of my team, which will probably be my feraligatr

RichRI322

Gengar. or maybe Pinsir. They really should make pre- and post-evolutions for Pinsir.

Status
Not open for further replies.