• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
after geting the shaimen from the wifi event its gonna be my main poke in my HG team im gonna make :p i already have all of the jhoto starters by beeding the ones from Pkmn Colo and have all but No. 493 himself

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
im probaly gonna let my charmander(then charizard later) folllow me as it is my fav pokemon along with moltres

No. 1 Machop Fan

Hopefully Machop, but I'll likely have a flying-type (most likely Pidgeot or Noctowl) follow me most of the time, judging by my experience with my Staraptor in Diamond.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Either:

Espeon or Meganium.

Most probably Espeon.

Fi101

I'll most likely have my Gallade following me. That, my Feraligatr or Blissey

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Farfetch'd. Ftw.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I SHALL TRADE MY POKEMON FROM DIAMOND AND PLATINUM AND I WILLS HAVE ALL POKEMON FOLLOW ME MUA HA HA HA HA ps im new SCEPTILE RULES

0_o Umm they mean in game play, one pokemon can follow you.. and please don't over use the caps lock..i can see you are new = )

On topic now.. I'd probably have Bronzong follow me (if its possible)

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
I just want to say, I have japanese soulsilver and I tried EVERYTHING on the menu and nothing to the pokemon follow you option turn off, For those people who were wondering.

My pokemon that would follow me will probably my fav, machoke, which you cold probably get a machop early in the game and evolve it.

salmonman78

hmmm, either a Wailmer or Snorlax, I like big pokes'

Status
Not open for further replies.