• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
post game Ttar Feraligatr or ampharoas most of the time otherwise whatever im training

SixOVER22

Rockstar
My starter will most likely be the one to follow my character around up until I capture and train my favorite pokemon, Houndoom.

Shane

YoYie

I you bet
it would seem so awesome to have groudon follow you, or rayquaza, or any pokemon that's event so i cant get it:(

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Hmm, either it would be my Celebi or the Arceus that I will get from TRU on Monday, but more likeley my Celebi so I don't scare everyone with the Arceus. XD

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
Dragonite will be following me hands down. Others would be Ninetails, all of the Eevee evolution set, all my favorite dragon-types, and many others. (Keeping my fingers cross I can save up enough to buy an Ebay gift card to buy this game).

ijea4444

I evolved the Torchic from Saffron City and Blaziken looks messed up from the back, it looks funny lol. Maybe you should all try it out too lol.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Has anybody had Diglett/Dugtrio follow them? What does it look like?

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
I would have Swampert, Scizor, Magmortar, Kingdra, Dragonite, or Alakazam.

If only I had the patience to get them (not that I willl, because I'll try!). Swampert isn't available until after defeating Red, Dragonair evolves at LEVEL 55, and the others all require trading.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i wil have altaria and skymin aswell as my munchlax's

ComelyCleric~

I'm probably going to have a variety of pokemon follow me, hopefully anyway, but only time will tell which one I like the most I guess. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.