• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ee7leader

Diglett :D

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
First Ursaring and then DNite!

Lugion

How did you get a shiny Jirachi?

Pikachu he mite lay a egg in my hat:)

boyben10

slowpoke guy
The pokemon I have follow me most is my sudowoodo.

Totodude

Totodile Fan
Probobly my starter most of the time, but i know i'll switch it out every now and then toi walk with other pokemon, and see what they look like.

qazzx

probably whatevers first in my party at the time, but i will always have a pull to have my starter, or my faves like crobat steelix and sizor

Coolwonder

The starter I'll have with me, A typhlosion!!! which would be awesome, then post-game some of the shinies I have

Jareddude123

I'm a Soul-Silverer!
All Cyndaquil evo's
All Chikorita evo's
Phanpy
Lapras
Crobat
Umbreon and Espeon
Mareep and all evo's
Scther evo's

Probably more, including Lugia. They'll all look so cute!
:D

Last edited:

Devastator1

Ill have my arcanine follow me for most of the game, It'll be like walking my dog, or is it a lion? or maybe its a tiger, it could be a liger, doesnt matter cause arcanine it is.

GottaLoveSam

p'wnt :D
I would have my shiny notched ear Pichu follow me around (it might take a while, but thats once i get it of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.