• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
snorlax or skarmory until i get a competitive team, after that i dont know.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
My shiny Mew. ^^ Or my good ol' Swampert, or Blastoise.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
just hatched a shiny larvitar with pretty much perfect IV's and adamant nature so it looks like shiny Ttar is following me from now on

ill proubly use chindaquil or pickachu

i got a question with the pokemon following you around (what does that do)

and i thought the us. version relesed till next month?

ForteAnly

I hatched a shiny charmander trough the RNG so I'm going to have him walk for with me for a while but of course Dragonite will be the main choice for my partner.

Tf5174

Probally the pokemon am EV training when i get the game.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I'm not evolving my Bulbasaur, Pikachu or Quilava just so that I can walk with them.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Cubone!

Because Cubones are adorable... ^_^

Yes, that really is my only reasoning. xD

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
Probably now, Ivysaur, but when I'm out of this Phase then maybe a ghost like out of the Duskull family.

Tirea-Sreu Arcanine

-makto swok hufwe-
~~Arcanine~~ *sparkleshine* *____*

Ahem...uhh, probably more realistically, just whoever I am training at that moment. Though when I'm not training anyone in particular, I want to try and give all my Pokemon some time to hang out of their pokeballs with me. 'Cos I'm nice like that. :)

Da Epic Fail

Pump It!!
I dunno actually. Maybe my Lucario or Scizor.
But ingame, mostly it would be my starter Totodile.

also i thought the us. version relesed till next month

Tf5174

also i thought the us. version relesed till next month

Nothin it just a feature.
HG/SS release is 2 week away.

panas

will be my flygo or my blastoice

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
Azumarill is my favorite pokemon, so definitely him. Of course, if you don't get to choose and it's just who is at the top of your party then at any given time it may be Azumarill, Ampharos, Furret, Typholosion, or anyone else I decide to catch and train.

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
Hrm... Tough call.

Probably ;004; in the beginning.
;032; when I get him.

If I ever can, I want ;492-s; out.

Umby

Probably Drifblim. :3

Or my Shiny Vileplume/Crobat, Feraligatr, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Gengar, Regice, Dragonite, Metagross, Garchomp, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Swalot, Scizor, Kabutops, Rhyperior, Ampharos... I'm not sure.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
;250;I have a Question Is Shiny Pokemon viewable while following you or shiny pokemon viewed as normal color of pokemon following you?
Anyway I would like a Legendary Pokemon follow me is Ho-oh ;250; *Of course u can tell by my avatar* , Common Pokemon: Tyranitar ;248; , And Starter: Blastiose ;009;
;250;

PkMnPwNs1991

<- Hot tamale
Yes, the overworld sprites will look shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.