• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivehn

My shiny hitmonchan! Gonaa import him at the start of the game and enjoy it from there. hes only level 17 so it would be so bad at the start!

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Zangoose <3 Or scizor O.O

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
Zangoose zangoose zangooseee Scizor as well gah I love my whole team I just cant decide ;_;

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I'll probably get my Newborn Origin Giratina. Or Grovyle.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Feraligatr because its the best starter ever and will make my rival run away with his strap on tail between his legs

dark_sinister

One of my eevee-evolved shinies (just 3 more eevees (h))
Or Shiny Absol that I'm right now hunting on (very difficult :S)
Or my favorite pokemon EVER, Metagross (soon I'm going to hunt at shiny beldum)

ForteAnly

Besides Dragonite I'm going to walk around with my Shiny Charizard after it fully evolves. Walking around with a shiny Black Charizard is going to look pretty damn good.

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
Smeargle~. My all time fave. Though likely totadile and/or nidoran till I can get him.

AnimeloverGirl

I'd say Pikachu(it'll make it look like i was playing Yellow version. Exept not in Blk/Wht.)

I'd also make:
Manaphy, Salamance, Jirachi, Deoxy, Toxicroak

Theres like 20 other pokemons id let follow me. Too dang tired to type them in

marto_motoko

Steel Trainer
My Kecleon, for sure. If not Kecleon, then either Mew, Jirachi, or Spinda.

I wonder what the hell a Dragonair would look like, since the sprites are so little, and that pokemon's so long.....

Xx Flare xX

My Kecleon, for sure. If not Kecleon, then either Mew, Jirachi, or Spinda.

I wonder what the hell a Dragonair would look like, since the sprites are so little, and that pokemon's so long.....

I'm not gonna spoilt it for you but i'll say it looks very nice:p

21 Days to go....Can't wait to see my starter follow me around the Pokeworld:D

DSRGBA

Obviously its based on first in team so there wont be a specific one for me. But if I'm not training or if I am just messing about, it will be my Crobat. :)

Noahrocks

I liek MUDKIPZ!
Shinies will follow!

If any of you have noticed, Red Gyarados and Pikachu colored Pichu are shiny, so expect it!

Status
Not open for further replies.