• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
I like having Lugia to follow me, but some of my other favorite pokemon such as Sandslash and Miltank makes me feel comfortable of following me.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'm not picky about what follows me around. But as far as having one that I'd want following me, I'd have to say Latias, just cause it's one of my favorite pokemon. Lapras and Espeon come pretty close as well.

I just gotta say that Snorlax following my character around always cracks me up. It's hilarious seeing this huge blob keeping up with you. lol

Danitsku

hey, i wouldnt necessarily call this off topic exactly, but still...
i already finished my copy of ss. (reserved it) yet, whil still training my team, and in a way remodeling it (started with typhlosion, but since put him in my pc as a reserve cuz i prefer blaziken), i dont have a solid grass pokemon (that i would lyk to have in my team, AND to follow me around, to stay on topic here..) anybody have any suggestions?
heres my current team (that i love having follow me around. ;D)

noctowl
blaziken
umbreon
blastoise
misdreavus (currently lookin fer dusk stone)
--insert awesome grass pokee here.
so yeah, like i said, anybody have any suggestions?

Skia Lucrecia

Johto Trainer
Either my starter(Typhlosion) Lugia or my Sneasel, soon to be Weavile once I get a National Pokedex and a Razor Claw

Deaconn

Since PKMN Red
Well atm togepi,how hard is it to make the bloody thing evolve -_-

Skia Lucrecia

Johto Trainer
You've got to love it alot, I got mine to evolve at 15, much to my suprise that is, usually took me till 30 in the original. Take it to the barbershop in Goldenrod for alittle boost as well.

Padfootismine

Thankfully all of mine look either cute or awesome, so it's who I am training.

Currently it is Bayleef, as I want to evolve her before I tale on Chuck again.

Mooites

Well, I love having my Growlithe following me, since it is my favorite Pokemon. But he's only level 14, so I usually have Typhlosion or Ampharos.

Trinimaster.

I usually have my shiny staraptor or torterra follow me

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Currently I have my Quilava following me, but I'm awaiting for my Lapras in the seeable future (I've had it for over 2 years, so there is some value there).

kemal07

All my Pokemon would get there time in the sunshine lol. I will definatly have my Honchcrow and Tyranitar out most times.

Birds

My team is pretty awesome, so I wouldn't mind any one of them following me around:
Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Grovyle, Togekiss, Scizor, Porygon-Z

But my favourites are Grovyle and Porygon-Z, so perhaps them more so than the others.

BODYRAMPANT

I'm going to have Chimchar follow me at all times (post-fight). Yes, I'm not going to evolve my little guy - ever.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Steelix follows me a lot. I find it amusing that it is so large it can't follow me inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.