• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydra

Whatever Pokemon I want to get EXP.I like large legendaries following me though. Imagine what people would think.
One person in Viridian Forest always says "I just saw a huge polemon," and its funny to actually have a huge pokemon behind you at that time.

slenders

Whatever Pokemon I want to get EXP.I like large legendaries following me though. Imagine what people would think.
One person in Viridian Forest always says "I just saw a huge polemon," and its funny to actually have a huge pokemon behind you at that time.

polemon.

i want to be followed by an unown. the one that says "p".

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
I dont know, dewpends which one im trainging but right now any grass type or physic type, but i don't think we get to choose im really happy with any kind, but not fighting typr.... ughhhh i hate fighting type

MissFrederick

It depends on what kind of Pokemon I want to have follow me. I usually change my Pokemon. I currently have my Absol following me. But I might change it to my Jolteon later. As much as the Legendary Pokemon look awesome in their overworld sprites, I don't plan to have them in my team.

My brother likes to have his Sudowoodo follow him; he says it looks like it's chasing you in a really funny way. He showed me what he meant, and when I saw the Sudowoodo follow him, I had to admit, it looked pretty funny.

Silver_Johto

Trainer Hunter
At the moment i have a Drapion following me. But did you know that if a pokemon is shiny, its got a shiny sprite when it follows you!!
Its so AWESOME!!

smartie

Meganium just looks super awesome when it's behind you :D . Just like Luxray and Manetric. It's a bit like walking with your dog.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
One of the MASSIVE legendaries, like Dialga or Palkia, so it looks like I'm being chased by something HUNGRY...

TLOG

Pokemon Breeder
I always make Totodile follow me, it always makes me laugh when it runs :p

FallenStar93

At the moment, my Starmie is following me. I didn't know Starmie have feet.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I have just evolved my wailmer. Oh my. Wailord following me is SO awesome. I can hide behind it :D
Spheal is following me right now, looks pretty cool. Also just evolved Lairon, and Aggron looks disgusting following you :( I was expecting it to look awesome. I most often have scizor following me, as my false swiper

Status
Not open for further replies.