• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally

apparantly you can have any pokemon follow you around, not just starters

so what pokemon would you have follow you around?

me, got to be ninetales mainly cause it's my favourite, or an ambipom, or something badass like a rayquaza

Saph

Rapscallion
Depends. If it was my choice then it would be my starter, Feraligatr. But I'm not sure we can choose. It might just be the Pokemon at the top of the list.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Probally which ever one of my team I'm training, so Typhlosion, Donphan, Lanturn or Noctowl
After National dex I'll have my prize Weavile

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Lugia, Rayquaza, Wobuffet

Hmm, Depends how they look like when they walk behind you i guess. Might be Volbeat

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
It'd be cool if they did appear shiny.

But in-game, I'm just going to have the first member in my team follow me. After-game, I'm going to have Turtwig follow me most of the time, as well as Roserade and Staraptor.

dynamo

Do not pass Go.
Whoever is at the top of my party, so whoever I want to use in the next battle, basically. Postgame, probably Feraligatr or one of my favourite pokemon (Sandslash/Kingler/Espeon).

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Dragonite or Togekisssss.

I wonder if the Pokemon will have different little animations of if they'll all just hop up and down. If Voltorb/Electrode roll along behind you i'd totally have them on my team just to watch them XD

That makes me wonder as well, how will certain Pokemon follow you, will the Pokemon with the ability Levitate hover above the ground, and will flying types fly after you, all will they just hop after you...

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I bet something like a Bronzong would have to levitate, otherwise it'd be all "CLONG CLONG CLONG" as it hopped along, haha. Although i doubt Game Freak would worry about such minor things.

I bet something like a Bronzong would have to levitate, otherwise it'd be all "CLONG CLONG CLONG" as it hopped along, haha. Although i doubt Game Freak would worry about such minor things.

Lol, and Giratina's Origin Forme would flop like a fish if it didn't levitate.
I wonder what Magikarp would look like?

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
"flop flop flop" Giratina doesn't look so mighty now! Maybe a Magikarp would look similar to their overworld sprites in DPP where they pathetcially flop about XD And i bet an Ekans would look pretty nice if it slithered after you.

Augh, now there's quite a few Pokemon i wanna see following.

Cappuccino

Whoever is at the top of my party, so whoever I want to use in the next battle, basically. Postgame, probably Feraligatr or one of my favourite pokemon (Sandslash/Kingler/Espeon).

I hope you can choose which one of the 6 you want to follow you, regardless of which is first to battle. :( (And on another note, I do hope that you can turn that feature off altogether when you want, like others have already said)

I hope you can choose which one of the 6 you want to follow you, regardless of which is first to battle. :( (And on another note, I do hope that you can turn that feature off altogether when you want, like others have already said)

All 493 Pokemon can follow you.
From Bulbasaur to Arceus.

Hopefully they can turn it off, so it is like a command in the menu that says Summary, and then the list of HM's your Pokemon knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.