• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Magikarp would look like?

Or any other fish for that matter. I hope they don't show overworld sprites for those pokemon when you walk, but that they do follow you when you Surf. And it would be nice if you could see over world sprites of pokemon that use an HM, especially Surf.

Edit: Oh yeah, I like mareep to follow me :).

Or any other fish for that matter. I hope they don't show overworld sprites for those pokemon when you walk, but that they do follow you when you Surf. And it would be nice if you could see over world sprites of pokemon that use an HM, especially Surf.

I wonder if generic NPC's Pokemon will have the same sprites for Pokemon like you do?

You know like will Kurt's granddaughter's Slowpoke have the same sprite as a Slowpoke following you?

treespyro

Vintage much?
I would pick either Magnemite or Koffing which I presume we are talking about basic staged pokemon

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Having a fish Pokemon following you isn't really such a big problem imo. I mean, you can send out a Seaking to battle when you're in the middle of a desert without any trouble or justifications. I guess this is just a bigger deal becase you can actually see the Pokemon struggling behind you, ehh.

Having a fish Pokemon following you isn't really such a big problem imo. I mean, you can send out a Seaking to battle when you're in the middle of a desert without any trouble or justifications. I guess this is just a bigger deal becase you can actually see the Pokemon struggling behind you, ehh.

You could probably imagine them swimming in water, but there would be no water so they'd swim in mid-air.

Just like Prinplup on PBR.

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
I would love to have a Meowth follow me b/c that is the reason I started liking Pokemon in the first place (I read a comic adaption w/ TR in it and thought "isn't that cute?!"). I'd also enjoy having my starter follow or a male Houndour. Of all the canines it looks like the most like our family dog Rodney... he doesn't have a Houndour-ish attitude tho. Just a gentle and a bit lazy rottweiler mix!

I was also thinking, what about ledgendaries?
Will they appear as there Platinum Sprites, before you interact with them.
All will them be like the baby steelix's??

Definately Umbreon.

I don't really have much thought into it rather than it's Deja Vu from the intro scene of Colosseum,

That was Epic >_>

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Definately Hitmontop, since it's the main of my team and because i wanna see whether it walks on it's head or not...

Blazing Charmander

Strange... I made a thread about this a couple of days ago that was obviously ignored/rejected. Ah well.

To answer the question, my primary choice will probably be Feraligatr and its preceding forms (Totodile and Croconaw). However, I guess i'll switch things up whenever become attached to a Pokemon. I can certainly see me walking around with a Charmander, Leafeon or Pikachu for instance. It all depends on my mood when playing I suppose.

Prominence

I hope it's optional to have a Pokémon following you, because I don't like it. Maybe for a few minutes, but not during the entire game.

Chaos Shadow

Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion throughout the main game; post-game, I'mma drag an Absol behind me.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Follow Me Pokemon

My starter would be the Pokemon to follow me throughout the game. That would be until I get myself a Swampert. I also hope that you can choose to not have Pokemon follow you.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I think I'll have my starter follow me most of the time because it's usually my strongest.

EDIT: That would be Totodile, by the way.

GamerSonic

I will switch it up between my starter Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion and my Eevee/Espeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.