• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
any of my party works. Shaymin probably since its my favorite pokemon, but Dragonite would be cool as well.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Post-National dex I'll probably have Feraligator follow me. Then I'll let my favorite pokemon Swampert follow me! Or maybe Luxray. Then again I'll probably just end up switching it a bunch of time. I think the follow feature is going to end up being HM based. Just a thought...

Jster786

Ace Trainer
Jster786

I would probably have the starter out. If I had to choose a non-starter, I would choose Gallade because he is awesome.

.VALO.

Definitely my shiny Flygon. I'm unsure whether the sprite will be shiny or not though so it will be my Azelf if not.

Blastoise07

Pokemon Junkie
I would love to train up a Squirtle all the way through Blastoise and have it follow me the whole time, Post National Dex anyway. Pre-National Dex Im gonna have Totodile and his evo's follow me. But I also have a Gallade and Manectric that O want to transfer over from Pt that might follow me as well :)

Blastoise07

Pokemon Junkie
Oh and I def want a Tyranitar in my party so i may take him for a walk occasionally as well ;)

GamerSonic

I wonder how it would look if my Pidgeotto followed me.

markoboy123

umbreon!!!
wait, everyone is saying, post nat. dex and pre nat. dex, it isnt confirmed that there arent any early shinnoh pokemon in it! or is it?

on topic: it will be something like a gallade or umbreon

(if they just hop after you, what should a diglett look liek xD

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
i would like pokemon follow me :is
starter:Blastiose
common poke:zangoose
rare poke: metagross
legendary:Entei/or electiv dog

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I really want to walk around with my Crobat... My favorite Pokemon.
Also Milotic, Salamence, and Porygon-Z.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
I'll probably switch it periodically. Although I definitely want to see what Wailord looks like. Maybe I'll have out whichever Pokemon I'm training at the moment.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
My main Pokemon in that party will walk with me.
Though,maybe I'll pity the less used ones,and let them walk with me sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.