• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favs Typhlosion Lucario Infernape Giratina Shaymin and Ho-Oh.

What I think is teir going to add a feature where you can take pics of you and your pokemon walking around and post them on wifi for everyone too see. That would be nice.

And how would Wailord look? O.0

Shellos

From the East Sea!
I want to have my Shellos follow me, duh. :p
Nah, I want my Gardevoir/Gallade to follow me. :) That would be nice.

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Wailord definately. Or something else that is awkwardly large and/or shouldn't be mobile on land. Like Kyogre. Or OMG!!!! luvdisc!!! It cant even waddle because it doesn't have arms or legs!!! LOL!!!!

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
My favs Typhlosion Lucario Infernape Giratina Shaymin and Ho-Oh.

What I think is teir going to add a feature where you can take pics of you and your pokemon walking around and post them on wifi for everyone too see. That would be nice.

And how would Wailord look? O.0

pretty sure its just small

Sephiroth_Strife

I'd like to have Mew follow me around. That'd be pretty cool; this super-rare Pokemon that supposedly no one has ever seen following you around like a loyal friend. Ahaha!

I'm kind of hoping that you can choose whether they follow you or not, because seeing them all the time would get on my nerves.

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
Definately Snorlax, Tyranitar or Marowak.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Chansey would be nice.
I kinda like obese pokemon following.
They're adorable. :] Miltank will be a great
contender as well.

savits721

I'll have Vaporeon follow me. It will be tough, though, leading with Vaporeon into my every battle.

I'm hoping that Houndour, Growlithe, Vulpix, Eevee, and Poochyena can follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.