• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the games (I plan to get both) I intend to have all 493 following me at one time or another just so I can see their sprites.
I have a few ideas of scenarios, so bear with me:
Get sharpedo following me and start running around like it's chasing me.
Have Slugma follow me through the ice pass and see if it turns to stone (muhuhuhuhaha).
Have ursaring follow me in the national park and see if someone gives us a pickanick basket, Booboo.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
Attack Deoxys, shiny Mightyena or shiny Roserade. That is assuming that you can see a difference for all shiny pokemon and not just Pichu.

stephenrayswann

boredom....its wierd
I will have my ;155; follow me up until its a ;157;. That evolution line would have to be my favorite pokemon of all time. First to my sinnoh favorite, ;390;.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Through the games (I plan to get both) I intend to have all 493 following me at one time or another just so I can see their sprites.
I have a few ideas of scenarios, so bear with me:
Get sharpedo following me and start running around like it's chasing me.
Have Slugma follow me through the ice pass and see if it turns to stone (muhuhuhuhaha).
Have ursaring follow me in the national park and see if someone gives us a pickanick basket, Booboo.

Hahahahahaha.

I still want a Charizard following me around.

Charizard is win compared to my other pokemon.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
CHARIZARD, HECK YEAH! There's nothing better then walking down the endless journey we call life then with the pokemon who's been with you from the start by your side. From Kanto to beyond, there's no splitting this duo.

But in Jotho's case, I'll have to go with Cyndaquil.

Last edited:

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Well, I'm assuming that the pokemon that will follow you around is the first one in your party. In that case, since i rotate my party to have m lowest leveled pokemon out first, it'll be whoever that is.

Hmm... it's so far away... should I make a team up now, or wait....

DarkZBoy

POKEMON
Pikachu, cyndaquil, or Squirtle. :)
Pikachu only to remind me of glorious Pokemon Yellow Version. :)

victreebel007

My starter will be the main one so that would be Chikorita to Meganium, but whoever needs to be at the front shall be.

FRUiTY-DiNO

Fairy Trainer
Well, I'm assuming that the pokemon that will follow you around is the first one in your party. In that case, since i rotate my party to have m lowest leveled pokemon out first, it'll be whoever that is. ²

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Totodile, Larvitar, Cyndaquil, Poochyena, Noctowl.. I have a long list. Mainly my faves.

I am curious if something like say Krabby will walk sideways since it is a crab, or if fish like Magikarp will flop along after you. I'm sure they will use the D/P/Pt sprite for magikarp BTW, you know the one at the lake..Where the Galactic Bomb.. Yeah not spoiling things too much.

o_0

Herbalist
I'll most likely have Chikorita/my starter follow me around most of the time. But once I get the free Shuckle in Cianwood, I'll get to have a turtle follow me around and teach it to run! Or will I have to wait for it to catch up to me...

Linkdarkside

most likely mine will be Totodile his evos.

but anyone notice that the sprites arent as good as the dungeon games especiality chikorita.

its to bad that the dungeon game were made by a different company so nintendo cant really reuse the sprites from those games.

If Euisune is in this game im going to have Suicune follow me around run around Euisune and watch how jelouse he gets hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.