• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebi, and Shaymin!

Chadi

dunno if this has been mentioned, but what if the first pokemon in your party is fainted? would it follow you? or would the second one? or none altogether? lol

League

Master Abra Catcher
Wailord, cause I want to see it. Steelix is only halfway there compared to Wailord.

RLinksoul

I've wanted Totodile to follow behind me since the Gold version first came out. I do hope I can turn the feature off once in a while though.

Shadow_Clone147

Indraga Mano
Typhlosion or Scizor will be the pokemon that follows me or maybe even Slowking

darklord18

Me it be either my starter, Espeon, Togekiss, abra, Kadabra. alakazam. I alway want to see what they look like in the DS games.

Dragon of miracle

Meh... I don't care
Definetely Umbreon. I think the little guy would be the best. Maybe I will send my shiny Umbreon from Pt to SS. That would be so cool.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
It depends on their look.I am thinking about a Espeon...

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Some cute pokes, like Furret, Jumpluff and the Jigglypuff family. Or some really evil looking pokemon...maybe Muk or Zangoose. I'd love to see a Magikarp follow me. Come here, boy, good job, keep splashing! Probably anything but the super ugly Medicham.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
Hey what will happen to Wailord?Will it be able to follow you?

Oathblivion

Dragonite says "Hi."
If we can choose, then I'll definitely have Quilava out most of the time. I'm assuming that we can't though, so it will be the constantly fluctuating first member of my party. That's okay too, though; it makes overworld abilities like illuminate and stench seem to work better.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
i would pick espeon definitely.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
My charizard will follow me after I get my national dex. It was my first pokemon form firered( my first pokemon game). Hes now in sinnoh but I want charizard to visit his home region kanto again.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
but what happens to pokemon that only live in water,how will they follow you?

yeah, "a flightless bird used fly!!"...lol iy's killing me!! XD

i wouldn't worry much on snorlax since in an episode...it was in a river of some sort...

rhydon/rhyperior is where i'm worried at...'ya know, they're so weak to water...

First, you are correct about Snorlax. In fact it was the same Snorlax that Ash ended up catching in the Orange Islands. Second, I hate to break it to you but Rhydon can learn surf. There was even one that used the move surf on the show during the tag battle tourney.
I imagine that the sprites will only likely follow you when you are walking. They will probably use the standars field sprites for the use of HM moves (and other ones usable outside of battle). I would like to see something like a Magcargo try and use surf, though. Now that would be funny.

I have actually chanced my mind allthough Heracross would be cool but id like to be like paul (either a wevile following me or an elekid following me then it evolves o_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.