• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidsl

one pokemon should follow me ... WAILORD

and Ill go into a pokemart :) ;321;

lvl100blastoise

I'll probably have the starter follow me through the end of the game and then just switch to my favorites after.

I hope you can turn that feature off though, not that I don't like it but it will probably get old.

Trainer_Melissa

The "Cute" Trainer
This is a toughie...well, I will have everyone in my adventure team follow me. Like Cyndaquil, Sentret, Jigglypuff, and traded Chikorita.

But there is an entire list of pokemon I wanna see wallking with me, I'll just write my top 15:

1. Shiney Furret
2. Shaymin/Skyshaymin
3. Squirtle
4. Quilava
5. Jumpluff
6. Eevee and Eeveelutions
7. Mareep
8. Togepi and Togepi-evolutions
9. Azurill
10. Delcatty
11. Jirachi
12. Igglybuff
13. Pichu
14. Cherrim
15. Celebi

:D

TamerJay

I will have Totodile follow me until it reaches Feraligatr, then I'd feel wrong about having such a large Pokemon following me. I know it's sad but it would ruin it for me.

Once I get a Feraligatr I'll swap to Umbreon :)

Erienne

Anime high :D
Either my Gardevoir, my starter, or the notched-ear Pichu.

Electric

That brings another question, will your Pokemon follow you in buildings? How would Morty's Gym work if directly behind you is a hole, but your Pokemon will follow you? Your Pokemon will fall in the hole or what?

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
I apologize for the double post. Would flying Pokemon hover behind you? Giratina Origin Forme would be interesting to see. I also wonder if Arceus will change color depending on the plates its holding, or just stay in the default yellow when it walks behind you.

Last edited:

Superlugia3

All soul, no heart.
I would have my Lugia follow me for most of the time. When he's not following me it would be either Celebi or Swampert.

PenguinBeam

Wish. Hope. Believe.
I'll probably have my trusty Pikachu walking along side me, but at first it'll be my starter Pokemon. Of course, I also wouldn't mind Dodrio, Pichu, Piplup, Dragonite, or Torterra following me around (these are some of my other favorites!).

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
That brings another question, will your Pokemon follow you in buildings? How would Morty's Gym work if directly behind you is a hole, but your Pokemon will follow you? Your Pokemon will fall in the hole or what?

Your Pokemon will only follow in your foot steps... so if you turn your character from facing left to facing up with a pit behind it, you would have to physically walk up and out of the spot youre in and then your Pokemon would walk into that safe-non-pit spot where you were just standing. If that makes sense?

Elite Four Muadita

For sweet memories sakes, a trusty pikachu =)

Status
Not open for further replies.