• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon would you be if the hole world were the same, but we were Pokemon?

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Misdreavus.. I'd like to be a ghost, meh. ;)

Gryphie

I'd like to be a Skarmory, but if it's supposed to be cold and aloof it definitely won't be me. Otherwise, a Ditto or a Drifblim (just drifting around and seeing the sights).

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
It's pretty clear that I'd be a Treecko or Grovyle because his personality is exactly like mine and I like nature and I love to climb trees and the like. Plus I'm relatively graceful.

Drkecho

Retired
I would be a Registeel because when people make me mda I'll just headbutt them. But really I want to be a Deoxys when it lands on Earth it just travels and watches other Pokemon

VyeBrante

Oo! Oo!

Mewtwo is my favorite, so it'd be cool to be one! I'd be able to fly and pretty much everything else! Mewtwo rocks!

But if I couldn't be legendary, I'd be a Charizard. I love fire types and Charizard can fly. (I'd want to be able to fly, see?) If not a Charizard, then I'd want to be a Vaporeon. I'd like to be able to swim and stuff.

Compared to my personality, I think I'd be a Gardevoir. I'm protective of those around me and pretty smart, if I do say so. I'm passive, friendly, and empathetic. It'd be fun to be a Gardevoir too, just not my first choice.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I would probably be a Dragonair, cause mostly I'm pretty calm.(or sleepy)

I wouldn't call Dragonair sleepy... >.>

I would defiantly be Dragonair. I'm usually focused and calm, but when I get angry I get really angry. And who wouldn't want the beauty of Dragonair ^^

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I'd definitely be a Pikachu!!

They're usually happy, and they always have a lot of energy, and so do I. ^_^

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Either Metagross or Lucario, either one I'd be friend and walking with the other (top two favs).

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
I would be a Ditto, because there's a lot of pokemon I would want to be. And I would mostly transform into a mawile.

Last edited:

reehee

A Shieldon, maybe. I'm defensive rather than offensive. My brother's exactly the opposite, so perhaps he can be a Cranidos.

But if I consider my active personality, I think I'd like to be a Diglett.

Prio

Mewtwo...what I can't be legenaries? Then Heatran...wait? I mean Lucario.

....Blaziken or Infernape would be cool too.

Animus Seed

Old Skool...
Being an Aquarius and born in the year of the Tiger, I believe I'd be Suicune.

Barring Legendaries, I'd like to be an Umbreon.

Euphoria

Soul Salsa
Well, if we could be Legendaries I'd be a Lugia just for the sake of flying and diving everywhere. I love flying and swimming. XD And being able to breathe and survive freely without air would rock.

Otherwise.. Probably a Charizard.

Last edited:

Bocktro

Watersign Alchemist
I would like to be Espeon or Haunter. Espeon is a pretty nice pokémon and Haunter is really funny.