• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon would you like to eat?

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Gardevoir.

Oh, sorry, I thought you said 'eat out'.

Now that the obligatory dig at Poképhiles is out of the way, I'm gonna have to say Pokabu. It's bacon that cooks itself, what more do you want?

Oh you... I wonder what a good Tauros or Miltank burger tastes like, or maybe some Pokabu ham, or how about some fish fried Magikarp sticks...with some Roasted Psyduck... Now I'm hungry...

Two come to mind:

Snorlax because there's plenty of meat so you could have a big meal then little meals for weeks after like the turkey at christmas.

Zubat because i try to get through a cave and hundreds appear so maybe if i eat one they'll stay away and if they attack me for doing so i'll eat all of them.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
Two come to mind:

Snorlax because there's plenty of meat so you could have a big meal then little meals for weeks after like the turkey at christmas.

Zubat because i try to get through a cave and hundreds appear so maybe if i eat one they'll stay away and if they attack me for doing so i'll eat all of them.

That's ALOTA meat.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Shroomishs and Breelooms and Parasects, I hope I don't start seeing things I don't like.

Poke Pizza mmmmm

Delicious Tamato berry sauce on whole-oddish dough
Toppings:
Miltank cheeses
Sunflora hearts
Tauros ground beef
Grumpig slices
and chives....

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd cook up some Shellder

Akiyama

Awake me if Ash wins
Hmm, maybe a mightyena, a bayleef, or a swampert. I don't know what it would taste like, but that's the mystery. :3

Gardevoir.

Oh, sorry, I thought you said 'eat out'.

Now that the obligatory dig at Poképhiles is out of the way, . . .

Stereotypes suck.