• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon would you like to eat?

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Mmmmmm Miltank....

Whitney's Miltank. Take that Whitney! Boomshakalaka!

Hah, yeah. I'd totally eat Whitney's Miltank....with some barbaque sause....and a side of torchick noodle soup......right infront of Whitney...

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Magikarp, Torchic, some Squirtle Stew, etc.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Eating pokemon is wrong!

Moomoo Milk sounds nice though. :)

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Eating pokemon is wrong!

Moomoo Milk sounds nice though. :)

Okay, think of eating pokemon like this. We humans eat animals. I'm guessing that there are very few animals in the pokemon world, and the eat meat their. So what do they eat? Also I would drink moomoo milk....and eat Whitney's miltank. Whatever. I'm sorry if you take this comment offencively in any way. Also this comment wouldn't have any effect if you're a vegetarian....

Crobat Ray

PO Username: Ray !
Eating pokemon, eh? So i have this great recipe:
1 Pacifidlog's Seaweed
1 Huntail
1 Shaymin
1 Crawdaunt
1 Rice

Cut the Huntail and Crawdaunt into pieces. Stew them, then roll with Shaymin's Lettuce and rice in a seaweed. Cut them to serve.

Ta-Dah! Its a Sandgem Roll (Or Pokearth California Roll) !

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Eating pokemon, eh? So i have this great recipe:
1 Pacifidlog's Seaweed
1 Huntail
1 Shaymin
1 Crawdaunt
1 Rice

Cut the Huntail and Crawdaunt into pieces. Stew them, then roll with Shaymin's Lettuce and rice in a seaweed. Cut them to serve.

Ta-Dah! Its a Sandgem Roll (Or Pokearth California Roll) !

Awesome recipe, but how do you get lettuce from a Shaymin? Shaymin's green fur/grass like stuff on its back is fur, not a sort of plant. I sugget oddish leaves instead.

i created an account here just to post here

Farfetch'd, because it was hunted into near extinction for food

that, and it carries its own garnishing around with it.

boota212

Fudger-nutters
I'm going to have to say...Celebii Salad. That way, when people insult serebii I can just say "Well, at least their mascot is delicious, which is more then you can about your's."

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
Combusken: a chicken that roasts itself! Brilliant! Now all we need are some yorkshire pudding pokemon and perhaps potato pokemon. I hope they arrive in generation VI.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Combusken: a chicken that roasts itself! Brilliant! Now all we need are some yorkshire pudding pokemon and perhaps potato pokemon. I hope they arrive in generation VI.

Well you could replace the idea of pudding with that ice cream pokemon. It looks good. I just thought of something! Dragon type stew. Just put the meat of dragon types in a stew! Wouldn't that be delious?

The Fire Starter

A large Blastoise stew! Then you could live in it's shell. Or make something cool with it.