• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon would you like to eat?

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
maybe oran berry salad, as for pokemon, thats just disgusting.

MeiMcKorrmik

Cherubi, Miltank

Mr Chili

In the trade market
some seedotbutter and dittojelly sammiches

mickey

Beginning Trainer
It would be great to eat a cute little Cherubi XD

What a strange topic we have here...

I'd eat any Pokemon as long as it tastes good.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Why do so many people want to eat cherubi's? You'd have to cut the brain out and eyes....ugh, the prosess of getting it ready is just a discusting thought...

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
id eat a a a pika pika chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
yeah pikachu

Pokefreak113

Miltank and Stantler. Probably Emboar, too.

Tauros or baffuron (i think they should be in family) because they are both bull looking creatures, and i like bulls. Or maybe roasted onyx.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
defently a scrambled togepi. or sunflora seeds. but probably most of all a farfetch'd soup

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
cherubi's little head because its dex entry says it tastes very sweet and tropius' bananas because they can be eaten and its my favorite pokemon. but that luckily doesnt kill them.

as for meat id like to know what the shikijika's evo tastes like in each season

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Grimer, yummy. :p

Maybe some Geodude soup.