• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon would you like to have as a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king krab kingler

The pokemon I would have as A pet would have to be Mantine,As i have a large pool in my side garden,he would fit nicely in there and he is my favourtie pokemon.

M

Meowth&Slash

IMO, the Eevees are best suited to be companions. Not even just pets.

H

Hellomot0

a really good pet would have to be torchic because it is cute and pack some punch

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
Eevee, it's cute. and you can have a jolteon later.

grim reaper

Your time has come..
All The Ghost Pokemon Duh.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Heat Man said:
Growlithe. It's a cute little doggy that can use flamethrower on people who try to mug my house.

good on you mate! You are very simular to me about being against cheating but I don't really think I'd have a growlithe I'd have one of theese 3:;229;;286;;012; =)

ESPEON FOREVER

<Soto the Quilava!
I would have to have an Espeon;cute,soft,cuddly,and I would always know what to do cause it could predict what would happen if I do a certain thing.Also when you think about it,if a Psychic type is at a high enough level it can do almost anything.Also it would be a perfect guard pet.If I could have more I'd have an Arcanine,Pidgeott,and a Torchic.

Chimecho would be a good pet, especally if you get sick or hurt. Its Heal Bell could ease pain as your body heals itself. Not to mention how downright cute it is.

And Squirtle, because I'm biased. :p

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
I'd have to say (non uber) Meowth. I've loved that little thing like forever lol. Nyaasu!

EDIT: By the way, if you choose a Legendary, that would disrupt something in nature...according to the movies.
But meh, I really love Latios :)

Last edited:
F

Fudge Monkey

Arcanine and Growlithe. Growlith 'cause he can sleep on my bed and lie on my lap and Arcanine for protection and riding. ^o^
Wow Arcanine's a pretty popular choice...but hey why wouldn't he be? Arcanine lovers unite!!!!

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I would like an Oddish and a Sentret as my pets. They could rule the whole frieken world ;)

E

~Eon-Ryuu~

I would like to have a pet Salamence. I can fly around on its back and let it chase my brother around if he pesters me. I would also like a pet Chimeco, cause it's cute and it also reminds me of Kirby in a way....^^
Then, there's also Vaporeon as a choice, cos then it can swim with me. Yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pepperspal

Blaziken, Umbreon, Electrabuzz, Snorlax, Murkrow, and Gardevoir

Thats way to many...but I have like six pets in real life (three or four are mine) so i'd be no different.

I'm personally scared of the idea of "Pokemon being real", but these would be cool.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I would choose Cacturne...because it's my favorite! ^_^

Diamond and Pearl

E

Evanji Axu

I want a Poochyena. Yay for wolfies! ^^

It'd also be sweet to have a Cyndaquil, but I'm not so sure it'd be great to have a human-sized badger running around setting things on fire 8D At least I wouldn't get picked on any more.

But the Cyndaquil would be really nice to have as a snuggable heating pad for the appropriate times. And no waiting for them to warm up either!

E

eonevolution

I would want a ;216; so when I oversleep, it could give me a gentle fury swipe and lick might help my stress to go away. Also if it evolves into ;217; , It will chase all the "bullies" away.

P

posh_the_Berzerker

skarmory
that way if i wake up late for work which i start at 6am it can fly me there and all would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.