• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokemon would you really be?

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Well, we all know about MD and various on-line quizzes that tell you what pokemon you would be but, being honest, I bet not many people have actually answered the questions truthfully and properly without re-trying to get something cooler. So, without restriction to Legendaries or the few that the on-line ones choose from, what pokemon do you truthfully be? Not "what would you like to be" but what pokemon would actually best fit your character.

As a little extra, feel free to say what four moves you'd have and even which of the pokemon natures you'd have.

In my case, I'm always made a Cyndaquil or Treecko on MD (seriously, I've done the quiz about twenty times) and the one time I did an on-line test I was apparently a Tyranitar (and the little description was reasonably accurate, in a round-about kind of way).

But in all truthfulness, I don't think any of them actually fit me that well. I'm incredibly shy and a bit of a weakling but I have a fierce temper when provoked. I like to argue and I'm very pedantic and stubborn: therefore, a weak (UU standard :D) poke with two sides to my personality, very stubborn, and aggressive when approached from the wrong direction. Though It's not one of my favourites, I think Girafarig best fits my persona.

I'd have the moves Psychic (to match my intelligence :p), Double-Hit, Agility and Zen Headbutt or Crunch. I'd definitely have an Adamant nature.

How about you guys?

Please go into at least half as much detail as I have or the thread will just get filled up with "OMG I'd totally be liek Lucario or something!!!11!" posts

Last edited: