• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What rank are you in PMD2?

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
I just got my game 3-4 days ago,
Silver rank ;p

Secret Ultra Rank

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
im actually a secret master rank and willing to rescue anyone except on zero isle

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
I'm Secret Super Rank lulz

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Secret Silver Rank, Haven't Been Gaining Points Much Been Trying To Do Story Missons And Only Got Game Friday (I Live In Europe :p)

Secret Master Rank for me.

~MGD. ;150;

magic marker

I climb twee!
*sigh* I'm still silver rank......I can't beat temporal tower! I have a squirtle and a turtwig. I got to dialga but my attacks barely did anything!

Flamer

Diamond Rank. I've only had the game since Friday, but I've played it loads. It was so good I just couldn't put it down :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Team Farore is currently in Hyper Rank ^-^ but I'm like less than 7000 explorer points away to being a Master Rank!
I'm open for rescues :D (and I mostly send items in an A-OK Mail)

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I got the game 6 days ago. Am currently at Super Hyper Rank with just around 10000 to get to the next rank